PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement CONTACTS, WORLD CLOCK and MUSIC sliders

These are now available on my website...

Sliders for:
All Contacts
Individual Contacts
World Clock
Music

Will work on TF3D 2.1 and Sense 2.1
YMMV on 2.5

NOTE: Compressed versions will be uploaded later tonight.

Last edited by brent372; 01-15-2010 at 09:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Replacement CONTACTS and WORLD CLOCK sliders

do you know what manila file is the background for these icons? (sense 2.1) im making a complete orange theme and im missing this
Old 01-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
do you know what manila file is the background for these icons? (sense 2.1) im making a complete orange theme and im missing this
Not sure what you mean.
There is common background for these.
Each icon is an individual file. In these cases the backgrounds are transparent. Good luck with your theme. Looking forward to seeing it when done
Old 01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Replacement CONTACTS, WORLD CLOCK and MUSIC sliders

First post updated. Icon sliders are now live on my website.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
Not sure what you mean.
There is common background for these.
Each icon is an individual file. In these cases the backgrounds are transparent. Good luck with your theme. Looking forward to seeing it when done
im sorry that came out wrong. im looking for the bottom curtain for those menus
Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Search and you will find. There are several transparent bottom curtain threads both here and on XDA
Old 01-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Website updated with compressed versions !!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: verizon

lock_down is a n00b

brent372, I love all your work, thanks. A small issue with this... clock and music sliders work great, but both individual and all contacts, my slider blocks out the icon of the selected tab. I used transparent cab on a vzw 6.5 stock rom. Hope the pics help explain. I reinstalled twice and got same results. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot005.jpg (5.1 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot003.jpg (12.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot004.jpg (6.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot006.jpg (8.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot007.jpg (7.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-16-2010, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock_down View Post
brent372, I love all your work, thanks. A small issue with this... clock and music sliders work great, but both individual and all contacts, my slider blocks out the icon of the selected tab. I used transparent cab on a vzw 6.5 stock rom. Hope the pics help explain. I reinstalled twice and got same results. Thanks.

If you are running a stock VZW ROM, with no other slider modifications, then you should not be installing the transparent version.

EDIT: I see you are running some pretty heavy manila mods, including a different slider (I could tell by the width of the tab). Not sure how these mods will impact these icons. Sorry.

Last edited by brent372; 01-16-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: verizon

lock_down is a n00b

Yes, BlackSlide_ManilaSense_2.1 is my slider... the only transparent slider I could get to work. That's OK, thanks for all your work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software