PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom slider & background

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
I posted this over in the XDA thread but haven't received a reply yet, so I'll ask here also. I changed my tabs but they seem soft and a little distorted. I've used hi res 256x256 and 128x128 pngs so that's not the problem. I'm using the TouchFLO v2.1 - No Compression - All Tabs setting, which is what is recommended for the TP2. I was wondering if the program outputs the tabs this way or maybe I should be using a different setting. Check the attachment and you'll see what I mean.
did you ever finish working out the kinks on the slider icons?? i like it.. i would like to use it.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw00d View Post
did you ever finish working out the kinks on the slider icons?? i like it.. i would like to use it.
I think it's just the way the files convert and not a result of the program itself. The icons look a little better when I change them manually without the app. When I get a chance I'll post the slider set. I figure since I'm doing it manually I might as well change as many of the icons that I can.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok I see a lot of people that have the blue slider. where can i find that? i have looked. i just cant find it
Old 09-19-2009, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 is my first wm phone
Carrier: VERIZON

lw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlw00d is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
I think it's just the way the files convert and not a result of the program itself. The icons look a little better when I change them manually without the app. When I get a chance I'll post the slider set. I figure since I'm doing it manually I might as well change as many of the icons that I can.
that would be sooo cool of you.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw00d View Post
that would be sooo cool of you.
Sorry, I haven't gotten around to this yet. Here's the original set I made with the Slider Icon Editior...
Attached Files
File Type: cab RoundTabs.cab (253.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software