PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need WM6 Black Theme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyOctagon View Post
I just need a WM6 theme for my Sprint TP2 that will make the top and bottom (task bars)? black instead of dark gray..

I would think this would be an easy thing to find/do but I've been searching google/xda/ppcgeeks for the past 1.5 hours and have not found what I'm looking for..

Please help!

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyOctagon View Post
Thanks!!

Also.. what about making the today/start screen background black (as apposed to that same gray)?

I use this and it works well.
Attached Files
File Type: tsk ClassicBlack.tsk (1.9 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Do your edits also make the black background on all tabs? or just the main home screen?
yes- step 7 installs a background made by using hdwalls which will make every tabs background black- it avoids the use of the "background for all pages" tweak which has some problems and can be buggy (for example shifts sprint logo on top over)
Old 09-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
one last screenshot with elvelynn's blacknumber clock- I like it so much I am keeping it! Now I just need to wait for someone smarter than me to make a nice colored icon set like at0mang that works completely on a sprint branded TP2

Where can I find this clock at? It does flip correct?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

you can find it here and yes it flips correctly (but I'm not sure what the correct way to flip is):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=302
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, not sure what im going wrong but i add the file to windows folder and when i go to the home edit screen and click it i get light grey...

it looks like a cab and i have tried to click on it but it take me to the home edit screen and nothing... thats when i copy and pasted in the windows folder... but like, it turns the taskbar light grey

any ideas?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
ok, not sure what im going wrong but i add the file to windows folder and when i go to the home edit screen and click it i get light grey...

it looks like a cab and i have tried to click on it but it take me to the home edit screen and nothing... thats when i copy and pasted in the windows folder... but like, it turns the taskbar light grey

any ideas?
what file are you talking about? the .tsk file? which one- I know the HTC black is the one used for my screenshot- once its on your device you select it via settings/personal/today/choose theme. All the other files are cabs which you click on to install
Old 09-15-2009, 11:33 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yeah its a .tsk file i think... i think its the one MM posted.

i selected the file from personal today area but it didnt work. like i said, it made it light grey not black
Old 09-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
yeah its a .tsk file i think... i think its the one MM posted.

i selected the file from personal today area but it didnt work. like i said, it made it light grey not black
try this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=14- this is the one I used but it is from MM as you noted
Attached Files
File Type: tsk HTC Black.tsk (181.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jimmyz; 09-15-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: added attachment
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:43 PM
What did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
try this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=14- this is the one I used but it is from MM as you noted

so once i download it to my card... i just copy and paste to my windows folder right?

then go personal/today etc. ?

ill give that a try
Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yes- I usually copy it over to \windows but you may be able to select it when its on your sd card

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software