PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Mike5150 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Problem with wallpaper.

Does anyone know why black wallpapers appear as if the contrast is turned all the way to bright when I turn off TF3D? I turned off TF3D because I like to use plugins such as Phone Alarm, Pocket Informant, and The Wisbar system tray which I don't believe are supported with TF3D. The attached file is a screenshot of my phone, the wallpaper is Wallpaper_002.png which is preinstalled on the Verizon version of the TP2. It is supposed to be a black background with gray smoke. It's a really cool looking picture, so if anyone could help me get it to show up correctly I'd really appreciate it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot000[1].jpg (10.3 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Problem with wallpaper.

Open the image in the picture viewer, click set to home WP & set the transparency to zero.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!
Carrier: Sprint

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean
Re: Problem with wallpaper.

when you went to set your wallpaper it should have give you the option of "transparent" set that to 0.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software