PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

littlefreak is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Changing m.facebook.com to touch.facebook.com??

Anyone know what manila files contain the links for the facebook integration... I wanna make it so when you click to view a profile from the TF3D menu it goes to touch.facebook.com sight instead of m.facebook.com. Im looking through the files but havent found it yet I wish I knew a way to manila files for a specific word...
Old 01-01-2010, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Changing m.facebook.com to touch.facebook.com??

+1 on this! I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while!!
Old 01-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefreak View Post
Anyone know what manila files contain the links for the facebook integration... I wanna make it so when you click to view a profile from the TF3D menu it goes to touch.facebook.com sight instead of m.facebook.com. Im looking through the files but havent found it yet I wish I knew a way to manila files for a specific word...
Please explain what advantage this has. I'm not really understanding what you are trying to achieve here.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Please explain what advantage this has. I'm not really understanding what you are trying to achieve here.
Right now when you click on a facebook link in TF3D, it takes you to m.facebook.com. Trying to find a way to make it default to touch.facebook.com - it's more of a finger friendly version for touch screen phones!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

is it just me or do both the myspace and facebook apps for wm suck? I hate them does anyone else feel like this?
Old 01-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

babyjordin23 is just getting started

hey is anybody touch.facebook website not leting them click on the pictures??
Old 01-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

m.facebook IMO is better as far as the feed ... touch.facebook doesnt give out all of ppls updates. at least on my phone thats how it works
Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

m.facebook IMO is better as far as the feed ... touch.facebook doesnt give out all of ppls updates. at least on my phone thats how it works
i agree. i also like the fact that when you update your status it shows "used with windows mobile" because you dont see that too often. just blackberry or iphone. but i think i would still rather use m.facebook.com as the feed is a lot better.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

pleya is a n00b

Has anyone tried lite.facebook.com Seems to work much better IMO
Old 01-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

is there a site or list of all the xx.facebook.com sites? seems like there is a lot
iphone.facebook.com
touch.facebook.com
lite.facebook.com
m.facebook.com
whats next? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software