PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 05:24 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL Start-Menu Selector Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post
nice really nice
Thanks man, glad to hear you like em!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

You have already done TOO MUCH for me!! Thank you so much!! You do really awesome work! Just take a look up there in the left corner next to 'Tinkerbell'! Nice!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
You have already done TOO MUCH for me!! Thank you so much!! You do really awesome work! Just take a look up there in the left corner next to 'Tinkerbell'! Nice!!
I really appreciate that..thank you Tink!! It resembles your avatar so closely, I didn't take notice til you said something lol. Oh and about that "too much" comment..don't be crazy..I really don't mind, especially for a friend!! It makes me sad to see that people are ditching their tp2's, so I'm more than happy to help make it a better experience for those who also still love their tp2's!!

Here are a few "tinkerbell" themed start menu selector skins for you to choose from. Let me know how they work out for ya..

Tinkerbell..

Tinkerbell v2..

Wings..

Oh and I also remade the first 2 avatar animations with the same effects(brightening) I added to make v3.5. I also made a 4th version. If you want me to speed up or slow down any of the animations on any of them, please feel free to let me know..

v1.5..

v2.5..

v4..

v4.5..

Last edited by lnando84; 04-01-2011 at 03:38 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

I stared at your last post for about twenty minutes! I love it! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all you have done! Awesome!! =]=]
Old 04-03-2011, 08:04 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I stared at your last post for about twenty minutes! I love it! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all you have done! Awesome!! =]=]
You're very welcome !! Hearing that you like them that much def makes the time spent on making em worth it! So did you try out any of the tinkerbell start menu selector skins?

Edit: I tried to make it look like she was continuously talking and blinking every lil bit..but the more i look at v4 it looks like she's eating lol

Last edited by lnando84; 04-03-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
You're very welcome !! Hearing that you like them that much def makes the time spent on making em worth it! So did you try out any of the tinkerbell start menu selector skins?

Edit: I tried to make it look like she was continuously talking and blinking every lil bit..but the more i look at v4 it looks like she's eating lol
Great!! So glad to hear that!! Yes, I am using the start menu skins! Thank you so much!! You are great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software