PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v2 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Yeah stupid me, I already had it saved on my sd card and I was like "Whats this? " and it was that exact widget. lmao

Im such a dummy. But thanks for the reply! And thats awesome news this widget is amazing! I was just checking out the different themes that is over xda and I must say amazing stuff!

Too bad these themes dont get as much attention here!
LOL you're not alone..I forget and re-download the same stuff all the time. I'll have it show up with (1) added to the name and I'm like dammit not again lol.

ah cool so you've seen them. That was the next thing I was going to ask is if you've seen the skins and wanted a link. for those of you who haven't seen or heard of them, here's a link.. dreamTeam SimClock Skins Thread - Post Your Own

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-05-2011 at 02:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v2 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

Inando Im curious to have a free link on top of the clock widget you have to set the background opacity to "0" otherwise the simclock widget will overlap the free link right.

Even if I set it to 1 then the background is activated and I can't select the free link.

The only reason why Im asking is because there are themes in that thread where they have a background and they have a free link like a notification icon over it.

I dont get it! You can't select the freelink if the background is activated right? Maybe on the new version they will have a setting that will allow it to be inactive but still be shown or have it activated and shown?!

Old 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Inando Im curious to have a free link on top of the clock widget you have to set the background opacity to "0" otherwise the simclock widget will overlap the free link right.

Even if I set it to 1 then the background is activated and I can't select the free link.

The only reason why Im asking is because there are themes in that thread where they have a background and they have a free link like a notification icon over it.

I dont get it! You can't select the freelink if the background is activated right? Maybe on the new version they will have a setting that will allow it to be inactive but still be shown or have it activated and shown?!
Hey ModmyPPC,

No the size of and opacity level of the background doesn't matter. And yea you should be able to select any freelinks..just tried for myself with first sms notification and then tried with a program(calc) and it too worked. Where are you placing them? try placing them under the "hour" numbers and see if it works because you have to remember simclock as a few locations that when touched activate other items/menus..
Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Hi again,

We have finally managed to get everything to work and we now are able to provide you with "THE ONE AND ONLY WIDGET". The Widget, that you NEED to have on your homescreen.
This is the SimClock v3.

After hard days of work dunc managed to get the script straight and the Widget got ready to be shared.

Again we obviously want to thank Poyensa for his amazing work on the settings menu, rat_2665 for his patience, support and guidance with problem functions in the scripts, MichelDiamond for his help with the required reg keys and everyone on the DreamTeam for the superb beta testing over the last few days as we got closer to release - without them we wouldn't have the perfect home screen widget!

Now take a look at this :

The SimClock v3 comes with many new features and a redone menu. The Installation is quite simple. Just uninstall any previous versions of the SimClock and then install JML Menu. You can find the link a little later in this post. After that just install the v3 cab and softreset

As you can see on the Screenshots we have included a function that lets you choose whether you want the panels displayed on top of the clock, or below, when you want to add the widget to you homescreen.

I wanted to start with the most impressive feature of the SimClock and this is most likely the new program panel we integrated, that can hold up to 14 quicklinks to programs You can access the program panel by pressing the black background of the widget. By default it is set to show 7 quicklinks. But if you press one empty quicklink you can choose to display 14 and choose the exe files you want to be inside the panel. Furthermore, if you want to you can set a costum icon for every quicklink
Another very interesting feature is the ability to set day and night switching options. You can set colors and opacitys in the new menu that change when you check, that you want Day/Night switching.
You are also able to enable a background png that switches day and night, too. If you want to edit the pngs, just edit SimClock_ClockBG_Day.png and SimClock_ClockBG_Night.png and overwrite to your windows directory. If you change back to not using a png then you have to restart sense.

These are the most impressive new features. Furthermore we added:

-Vibrate on Press
-Autoclose panels after a set time.
-Ability to set your own flashlight app.

Cab found on 1st post..
Old 04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Hey ModmyPPC,

No the size of and opacity level of the background doesn't matter. And yea you should be able to select any freelinks..just tried for myself with first sms notification and then tried with a program(calc) and it too worked. Where are you placing them? try placing them under the "hour" numbers and see if it works because you have to remember simclock as a few locations that when touched activate other items/menus..
the notification bar gets hidden behind the background on v2..

And v3 is going on my phone right now!!!

Thanks inando
Old 04-07-2011, 05:08 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
the notification bar gets hidden behind the background on v2..

And v3 is going on my phone right now!!!

Thanks inando
Oh thats why it's not working for ya..those are freelink notifications. Add them as freelinks in that area and it'll work Alot of new features in v3 that I'm sure you'll like!! Enjoy..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Wow!! That looks CRAZY!! Woo!! Thank you! Going to try it out!!

Old 04-09-2011, 06:06 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v3 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

yea it does, i think ill try it too. RAM is not much of a concern since i dont really use my TP2 anymore
Old 04-09-2011, 04:24 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CHT2 Widget] - SimClock v3 - Next Generation MUST HAVE Widget with Extended Feat

so why would u even comment if u don't really use ur tp2 anymore .. strike 1 !!! ..
lnando imma try it out bro it looks great man thanks ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software