PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 03:07 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
WP7 Swype Skins & NFL Dinik HTC Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

Ok looks like santod and i posted the b&l group weather widget for cht at the same time. I'll use this thread for NFL Dinik HTC Keyboard skins I've been working on. they're all finished i just need to upload images for them to imageshack for posting. Should be up and ready soon. here are a few screenshots to tease you guys with in the mean time.

Ok everyone, here's the newest NFL skinning project I've been working on for my pro2. I liked the way the Eagles one I made for myself came out so much I went ahead and made one for every NFL team so that you guys could enjoy as well. I'd like to present you with my NFL DINIK Keyboard skins. I used DINIK's-Anastasia-Keyboard v2.0 as a base when making them. He also has a newer v3.0 keyboard skin i could use to make a newer set. Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy..

Huge THANKS goes to DINIK for creating all of his amazing skins.. These are HIS Rules and they must be followed here as well! Here they are:

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use my works Ifor private use.
You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

More info can be found on DINIK's Original Keyboard Thread HERE.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PQ_Bg.jpg (17.6 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg PQ_Bg_Inv.jpg (14.4 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 11-30-2010 at 01:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:22 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFL Dinik Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

Last edited by lnando84; 02-17-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:23 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Last edited by lnando84; 11-29-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:24 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Last edited by lnando84; 11-29-2010 at 06:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:25 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Last edited by lnando84; 11-29-2010 at 06:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:53 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Images and cabs are now available!! Let me know what you guys think of them. Enjoy..
Old 11-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Thanks bro... I grabbed up the Raiders one... I'll try it out shortly.
p.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:03 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

great work as always bro

slapping the thanks button ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:04 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Thanks bro... I grabbed up the Raiders one... I'll try it out shortly.
p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
great work as always bro

slapping the thanks button ...
Your welcome guys!! Thanks for the feedback and for the thanks...Glad you like em!!

Last edited by lnando84; 11-30-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smile Re: NFL Dinik Keyboard Skins (All teams included)

As a fellow Eagles Fan, these skins rock.
I dont have CHT etc on my tp2, but I appreciate everything you have done with the tp2.

It has been great work!

Ryan
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software