PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 01:22 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL Lock-Slider Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
pound the op's thanks button lol! can't wait for this to go wp7 !
lol thanks doc definitely appreciate it!! I can't see it be all that difficult to make these work on that OS (wp7), could it?

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-30-2011 at 01:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820
pound the op's thanks button lol! can't wait for this to go wp7 !
Done!
Old 01-30-2011, 01:55 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
lol thanks doc definitely appreciate it!! I can't see it be all that difficult to make these work on that OS (wp7), could it?
no, thank you ! ms shut down chevron, i can't get a link .

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Done!
you are the man (except for when you bash obama )
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:38 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

damn bro great lock slider skins imma give em a whirl and get back to ya
Old 01-30-2011, 10:18 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
damn bro great lock slider skins imma give em a whirl and get back to ya
Yea def try em out and let me know then.. Maybe there's a way to improve them that I haven't thought of or seen yet. I'm always open to feedback, especially if it'll help with improvements

Last edited by lnando84; 01-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

very nice as always! Bet ya can't think of what I might possibly ask for, can you?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:43 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
very nice as always! Bet ya can't think of what I might possibly ask for, can you?
LOL sure I can..some sorta skin or mod..no? Now as for what kind of skin, I have no idea. And that's because you're always full of all types of great ideas! What ya got in mind for me?
Old 02-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Good to see this thread progressing!! Great!! Keep up the awesome work!!

Old 02-05-2011, 01:59 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell_ View Post
Good to see this thread progressing!! Great!! Keep up the awesome work!!
Oh yea I'll def do what i can in keeping up with it. I'll be sharing another set with everyone in the near future!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-05-2011 at 02:03 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software