PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote CHT Best App of 2010,
Strongly Agree 56 77.78%
Agree 10 13.89%
Neutral 4 5.56%
Disagree 1 1.39%
Strongly Disagree 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Vote Co0kie's Home Tab,the application of the year 2010!!

I seen a thread like this over at xda and thought why don't we have one here? Cause cookie, santod, and all of the guys on that team who made CHT possible deserve a ton of recognition! This has to be, hands down, the BEST most functional application in 2010. Who agrees? Show your appreciation, for the CHT team, by leaving comments of what you think of this amazing app and by leaving your vote in the poll!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 10-23-2010 at 03:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

they have my vote...cht is the shit!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Vote Co0kie's Home Tab,the application of the year 2010!!

lol i second that ...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I so wish I could get CHT back on my phone! But I currently am unable to unlock my phone. But I loved it when I had it, and it sucks that my phone crapped out right after 2.0 was released.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabson View Post
I so wish I could get CHT back on my phone! But I currently am unable to unlock my phone. But I loved it when I had it, and it sucks that my phone crapped out right after 2.0 was released.
cht are cab files, no need to unlock the phone . (my tp2 and hd2 are both stock and locked, i'm rocking cht on both)
Old 10-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I love how MaxSense was so hyped for so long (don't get me wrong, it's an impressive program and I tried it, just not for me) and I for one, was underwhelmed. CHT 2.0 comes out of nowhere and blew me away with the amount of usability (and speed!) it brought to my phone. It absolutely deserves to be program of the year!
Old 10-24-2010, 12:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
I love how MaxSense was so hyped for so long (don't get me wrong, it's an impressive program and I tried it, just not for me) and I for one, was underwhelmed. CHT 2.0 comes out of nowhere and blew me away with the amount of usability (and speed!) it brought to my phone. It absolutely deserves to be program of the year!
+1. Although I think version 1.8.5.1 is just fine.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: verizon

jabson is keeping up the good workjabson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
cht are cab files, no need to unlock the phone . (my tp2 and hd2 are both stock and locked, i'm rocking cht on both)
Except I am running a stock verizon rom using TF3D 2.1, so I can't use CHT unless I either flash another ROM (wich I can't unless I pay up and other issues) or put the 2.5 Sense CAB on my phone.

Issues with both is that the wife thinks it was my custom ROM that killed the phone, not hardware to software issue. So to keep the smartphone, I promised her I wouldn't flash a new ROM.

What I am hoping is that she will realize that it wasn't the ROM, and will let me flash again, so I would send in my donation to get a new unlocker.

And believe it or not, I am enjoying the ease of 2.1, I don't remember it being this quick and simple to use. But then again, I think my first Imagio had some issues!
Old 10-27-2010, 12:14 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Just wanted to say "THANKS".
From me and the CHT Team.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:44 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Just wanted to say "THANKS".
From me and the CHT Team.
We definitely thank you and the CHT team for this awesome update!

This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software