PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 12:00 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[APP] LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0.92]

I was going thru different forums at xda and came across this in their hd2 subforums. Its an app that blinks the keypad when there are notifications. It was made for the hd2 but also works on our tp2's(tested on my stock sprint 6.5, installed to storage card). It can be used for unread sms, unread mms, unread e-mail, missed calls, reminders (if rom supports it), voicemail.

More Info can be found on the Application Thread HERE.

Features
- Blink keypad on: unread sms, unread mms, unread e-mail, missed calls, reminders (if rom supports it), voicemail
- Configurable via registry & seperate Config application
- Notification timeout after X seconds (300=5min by default)
- Stop notifications after unlocking the phone (only works on compatible lock screens)
- Temporarily stop notifications during phone call
- Configurable blinking sequence (also per notification type)
- Configurable time between repeating sequence

Changelog
v0.92
- Some small fixes by 3dfx

v0.91
- Hopefully fixes issue where keypad wouldn't blink on notifications if there were no specific sequences for that notification type configured (in registry)

v0.9
- Added configuration application
- Popups now automatically close again after a second or so (except for errors, they stay)
- Added nicer icons in start menu/sense (if you're using WM6.5+, might require device restart)

v0.3 to v0.8
- App configurable via registry
- Add support for reminder and voicemail notifications
- Notification timeout after X seconds (300=5min by default)
- Stop notifications after unlocking the phone
- Temporarily stop notifications during phone call
- Configurable blinking sequence (also per notification type)
- Configurable time between repeating sequence
Attached Files
File Type: cab LeoExtendedNotifications_v0.92.cab (660.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [APP] LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0

good find bro thanks ...

pimp smackin the thanks button
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [APP] LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0

Your welcome amigo!! I kinda had to share..figured others might find this useful. LOL i like that..pimp smakin the thanks!

Last edited by lnando84; 11-13-2010 at 04:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software