PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE(12/5/2010): Personalize!*

I, like many of you, love CHT 2.0 and all it adds to my phone! That being said, I found this amazing clock widget for cookie's home tab that's similar to android's "typoclock". Its made by xda member Poyensa(with the help of xda members mncessna & preston74). I take no credit in making it, I just thought users here might like it as well.

More Info can be found on the Application Thread @ XDA

Update info for TYPOCLOCK_R5 can be found on post #11

Here's are a few previews..

And a preview from, one of this communities Grand Master's, Santod..

Typoclock 3d..

Info from original thread..

IT IS NECESSARY TO INSTALL CO0KIE HOME TAB 2.0. This widget does not work with previous versions

1.) It is done on the base of the Co0kie CHTAddon Dogital Clock, but the time & calendar is text string, with the same font of the rest of Sense (Helvetica Neue OTS). The graphics files still are there but are not seen (100%transparent). I hope to get' em out in future versions to make the code much clean.
2.) So it would be easier to change the color with m9editor. I want to publish in 2 colors white & black. done!
3.) I have to solve also the issue of the languaje, months are always in English! done Thanks a lot to MoonNah for the new code
4.) The weekday I would like to have full names. done Thanks a lot to MoonNah for the new code
5.) I have move a bit the elements, please feedback if fit better now. The dayweek in English start with capital letter so it could go a bit lower still.
6.) For future verssions we could try everything graphics (qtc) even month, dayweek, year, etc instead of text string. It will be much more skinneable.
7.) should work correctly in 24h & am-pm. done;
8.) Added a cero when date number has only a digit.
9.) It is resizeable & pinneable.
10.) Shoul be compatible with windroid digital clock & Poy2BinaryClock. done
11.) In future version will try to add some colors into the widget, as diferents layouts. done
12.) More things to do: to add blinking dots every second done; to make it biggerdone; to add alarm; to add own font; ...

Link for the widget kitchen: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10718996/Poy...ck_kitchen.zip

Thanks a lot to mncessna, preston74 & rat_2665 for the files -all credits must go to them, dunc001 & mike2nl for the feedback and test, and always to co0kie monster for the CHT 2.0!

If you like blinking dots be sure to switch on show second hand in CHTEditor - widget setting - clocks - show second hands on. If you want to disable blinking dots just disable that option. (thanks to rat for adding this code in the original code, and dunc001, mike2nl & m0nkeyman for tests & feedback)

rev 03.11.2010: added a cero when hour has only one digit; added black color
rev 05.11.2010: added blinking dots (made by mncessna); added am-pm; biger up to 175%, added CHTS
rev 06.11.2010: 4 colors into the widget (black, white, blue & green)

rev 07.11.2010: finally got out of all the graphics files. This version should be compatible with others digital clocks (windroid-binary-silver-co0kie)
rev 07.11.2010: added typoclock with am/pm in the middle of the two dots.
rev 08.11.2010: The typoclock includes background from the very begining, but did not include it in the cabs. If you wish to have BG copy the attached file 3953C628_manila in windows folder.
rev 11.11.2010: Thanks a lot to moonNah for the new code. Now typoclock is displayed in your own language!!! try typoclock_r3.cab

rev 23.11.2010: referenced the font of typoclock_r4 to typoclock.ttf in windows folder, so any new font you want to use just change the name to typoclock.ttf and copy and paste in windows directory, accept overwritte, and softresset (some times is enough restart sense only) Then typoclock will use this new font without any interference with the rest of sense/WM. Maybe you will need repositioning the items afetr the change of the font, you can do it following post#9. included in the _r4 cab the font displayed in the screenshot, so by default is HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 12-05-2010 at 07:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE: 4 colors*

Update to version r2 on 11/6/2010..

-added blinking dots (made by mncessna)
-added am-pm; bigger up to 175%
-added CHTS
-4 colors into the widget (black, white, blue & green)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:10 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Update to version r2 on 11/6/2010..

-added blinking dots (made by mncessna)
-added am-pm; bigger up to 175%
-added CHTS
-4 colors into the widget (black, white, blue & green)

i'll give it a shot in a little bit man thanks

as always smacked the thanks button....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:00 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
i'll give it a shot in a little bit man thanks

as always smacked the thanks button....
No problem.. I'll try keeping this thread as up to date as possible cause this widget is amazing!! the real thanks goes to poyensa over @xda!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:34 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE: 4 colors available*

rev 07.11.2010: finally got out of all the graphics files. This version should be compatible with others digital clocks (windroid-binary-silver-co0kie)
rev 08.11.2010: The typoclock includes background from the very begining, but did not include it in the cabs. If you wish to have BG copy the attached file 3953C628_manila in windows folder.
rev 11.11.2010: Thanks a lot to moonNah for the new code. Now typoclock is displayed in your own language!!! try typoclock_r3.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 11-12-2010 at 04:38 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:20 AM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE: 4 colors available*

Quote:

thanks for the update bro share my thanks with the maker of the clock ..

as always slapping the thanks button
Old 11-15-2010, 03:32 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE: 3d version available*

typoclock 3d is now available.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:39 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: [CHT2.0 WIDGET] TypoClock by Poyensa *UPDATE 23NOV: font changes *

rev 23.11.2010: referenced the font of typoclock_r4 to typoclock.ttf in windows folder, so any new font you want to use just change the name to typoclock.ttf and copy and paste in windows directory, accept overwritte, and softresset (some times is enough restart sense only) Then typoclock will use this new font without any interference with the rest of sense/WM. Maybe you will need repositioning the items afetr the change of the font, you can do it following post#. included in the _r4 cab the font displayed in the screenshot, so by default is HelveticaNeueOTS.ttf.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

1.- HOW TO MOVE THE DATE, WEEK, MONTH, ETC TO ADDAPT THE WIDGET TO YOUR OWN FONT

When you use diferents fonts the typoclock may suffer problems of alignment, but this can be solved easily as all the elements of the widget (date, colon, month, etc) can be moved by editing the mode9 file. You can find some examples of how to edit mode9 files in this 2 threads:
[UPDATING CHT 2.0.0] Editing mode9 files, changing font colours - xda-developers
[CLOCK]rat_2665's special clocks (Tourbillon, moonphase, ...) second time clock - xda-developers

But the mode9 files of any CHT2.0 widget has no fix name, it takes the proper name in the process of installation, which depends of the slot asigned. So this edition has to be done before install the widget. Do we need to download the widget kitchen linked in #1 but we will only work on the file CHTmode9_manila located in the folder CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\cab\_files_final

1) So extract the kitchen in a proper directory then open m9editor (is in the kitchen \CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\Tools\M9Editor\m9edi tor.exe) and select as working directory the folder \_files_final then open the file CHTmode9_manila

2) We have to find the <objects> Type= "GLESText" for the edition, then modify the property position value X= ___ Y= ___ (X horizontal - Y vertical; never touch Z) of the element (poy2weekday, typoclock_colon, etc) we want to modify the position in pixels. Change the values in the yellow boxes the click OK button. Once the positions are modified save mode9 file, accept overwrite.

3) Now we have to put this modified file into the widget cab, I use WinCE cab>cabinet>files>add then select the file CHTmode9_manila from folder \cab\_files_final, accept replace (I really do drag and drop), and finally file>save

4) Nothing else, just put the cab into your device and install the widget. You have to uninstall previous versions before install the new cab. Please post some screenshots here to see your modified typocloks

Rename font files to typoclock.ttf. Copy & paste in windows directory, accept overwrite & soft-resset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I am a Patriot

Quote:
1.- HOW TO MOVE THE DATE, WEEK, MONTH, ETC TO ADDAPT THE WIDGET TO YOUR OWN FONT

When you use diferents fonts the typoclock may suffer problems of alignment, but this can be solved easily as all the elements of the widget (date, colon, month, etc) can be moved by editing the mode9 file. You can find some examples of how to edit mode9 files in this 2 threads:
[UPDATING CHT 2.0.0] Editing mode9 files, changing font colours - xda-developers
[CLOCK]rat_2665's special clocks (Tourbillon, moonphase, ...) second time clock - xda-developers

But the mode9 files of any CHT2.0 widget has no fix name, it takes the proper name in the process of installation, which depends of the slot asigned. So this edition has to be done before install the widget. Do we need to download the widget kitchen linked in #1 but we will only work on the file CHTmode9_manila located in the folder CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\cab\_files_final

1) So extract the kitchen in a proper directory then open m9editor (is in the kitchen \CHT2.0_typoclock_kitchen.zip\Tools\M9Editor\m9edi tor.exe) and select as working directory the folder \_files_final then open the file CHTmode9_manila

2) We have to find the <objects> Type= "GLESText" for the edition, then modify the property position value X= ___ Y= ___ (X horizontal - Y vertical; never touch Z) of the element (poy2weekday, typoclock_colon, etc) we want to modify the position in pixels. Change the values in the yellow boxes the click OK button. Once the positions are modified save mode9 file, accept overwrite.

3) Now we have to put this modified file into the widget cab, I use WinCE cab>cabinet>files>add then select the file CHTmode9_manila from folder \cab\_files_final, accept replace (I really do drag and drop), and finally file>save

4) Nothing else, just put the cab into your device and install the widget. You have to uninstall previous versions before install the new cab. Please post some screenshots ahhere to see your modified typocloks

Rename font files to typoclock.ttf. Copy & paste in windows directory, accept overwrite & soft-resset.
ah very nice update bro thanks alot :-d
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software