PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Transparency issues works on one TP2 but not the other TP2

I am running TP2 stock sprint 6.5 with CHT 2.0

I like things transparent.

I have one portion that won't go transparent on me for some reason.

the SLIDER BAR and SLIDER itself.

I got it all transparent on my one Tp2 but on the other TP2 they will NOT go transparent.

I am pretty certain I got the right cabs installed and when that failed I one by one tried the others I have. it simply will not go transparent.

Suggestions?

I have attached screen shots.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (10.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

that's the notification bar, should be in santod's thread.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Transparency issues works on one TP2 but not the other TP2

?? we are talking about the slider at the bottom with home people pictures internet settings icons.

ie the very bottom edge of the screen. the one has PHOTO selected the other has MESSAGES selected. the "wood" icons.

on the original unit I installed num5kull's transparent scroll curtain but it does not make it transparent on the new unit

i also tried the another cab I have called AM Slider Tranparente con cornice sense 2.5 and still no joy.

I am trying to figure out which cab succeeded so I can install ONLY the correct cabs and not just "install everything" and hope and possibly make the system unstable
Old 10-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

my bad, i was looking at the notify bar. does cht 1.8.5 mods work on 2.0?
Old 10-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

transparency mods should.

I would also like that clock bar transparent but NONE of the mods currently available will make it transparent. its not a notification bar its a date clock bar. (the one at the top with the clock in it)
Old 10-31-2010, 04:09 PM
Account Disabled

try this for the clock bar, i'm having trouble pulling files from the paperclip...i have to use another browser. i have that slider tweak, i have to find it here and upload .
Attached Files
File Type: cab Glass CHT Notification Bar.cab (7.6 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-31-2010, 04:32 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Here's the one I used to make the slider fully transparent. Let us know if it works for ya..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

C07 does not appear to do anything. Does not make the slider transparent.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:49 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
C07 does not appear to do anything. Does not make the slider transparent.
It actually does do something.
It makes all the non selected slider icons transparent, so there is no doubling of images, when you install a clear slider tab.
(Though it is old and will likely not fix the doubling for Facebook or Call History Tabs, if you have those)
All that is needed on top of that, is an actual transparent slider tab. The tab itself.
Then you just need a "no bottom curtain.cab to make the slider backing transparent.
I have posted all these mods long ago.
If you can't find them in my postings, I could search them for you.
But they are all posted in my threads somewhere and other places as well.

Check my 2.5 Sense Mods thread and Co0kie Transparency Mods threads.

Both my Glass Slider Tab and nocurtains.cab can be found HERE
And my Co0kie Transparencies can be found HERE

Also, make sure you apply the Glass/Clear Slider Tab last, after applying the NoCurtains.cab.
Otherwise you will have a white slider tab.
Though you can then just apply the slider tab cab again, but doing this last saves you from doing it twice.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 10-31-2010 at 06:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Ahh That explains a lot (one of my core nits is lack of description of what these things do I have sharkies mod to make the bottom curtain on your hot keys in the new 2.0 transparent.

It never dawned on me that your bottom curtain mod and his were not the same thing. and since I had yours first and his second I had "both" but since I thought they were the same thing on the NEW install I never bothered to install yours

I can not tell a difference between stock and 50% for notification (glass worked fine but I did not like it) 100% is too much hard to read the letters for date.

is there a way to make it a shaded "bubble" behind each item? or a way to make the text use 2 colors? say white text with a black outline?

The hard part about these mods is first whats compatible with cht 2.0 etc.. and second and even harder is the NAMING and DESCRIPTIONS of these things.

I thought curtain was the part where the start button is and the part where the soft keys are. I never would have guessed that this also works for the slider

I never would have guessed to try the trans notification because I did not know it was CALLED notification bar. Its a data clock on my screen while on most screen captures it shows as missing calls etc.. - I did not know they were one and the same as far as the cabs are concerned hehe

I think I am just going to get used to hard resetting till I fine tune exactly which mods I need installed and then hard reset to get rid of the flack and only install the mods that do what I need hehe

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software