PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 04:50 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 and 6.5x 8-22-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I think my new fav taskbar is the Bilbobrian's Taskbar 2. I liked the metro at first but Ive been using Bilbobrian's all day and its growin on me. Great job!!!!

One of my favs too....who am I kidding I enjoy all of these that is why I modded them.

If anyone sees any older TBs or GSM only TBs let me know and I will look into bringing them to the TP2.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
One of my favs too....who am I kidding I enjoy all of these that is why I modded them.

If anyone sees any older TBs or GSM only TBs let me know and I will look into bringing them to the TP2.
Will do. I seen a GSM TB over at XDA that I liked afew weeks back. So ill look around and try to find it again.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Ya i will look tomorrow at xda for some taskbars. for ya.. gonna be slow day tomorrow at work.. mostly surfing the net to kill time,lol
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
Ya i will look tomorrow at xda for some taskbars. for ya.. gonna be slow day tomorrow at work.. mostly surfing the net to kill time,lol
Thanks!

So I was messing around on the The L3GION 6.5x Red Ark Rom tonight and that rom does not like Metro and ArtieQ. The Speaker does not skin. Also the Brian Taskbar 2 does the same thing as the metro in the SMS and Email tab. Looks like I will need to rebuild them.

It is not a huge deal, but little things like that kill me, especially when I mod some of the windows themes and that Reply or delete soft key stays blue or white....F@$K I hate that and I have torn the themes apart and just skinned the delete with a pink to see if it changed and nothing...
Sorry.
Old 08-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Dinik never skinned the wait cursor in his taskbar. I decided to do it, since the tb was awesome looking and thought everything should look good. I took his Win Flag and spread it out and there you go. I posted on his thread, but never responded to it.
cool, that cursor looks great. but, im having a wierd issue with your dinik taskbar the battery is all screwed up the tb shows the wrong % . check out the screen shot. it usually between 1-12% but when i click on the taskbar, the notification menu shows the correct %. hope i didnt confuse ya lol in the screenshot, im actually at 32%.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen009.jpg (10.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 08-24-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:48 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
cool, that cursor looks great. but, im having a wierd issue with your dinik taskbar the battery is all screwed up the tb shows the wrong % . check out the screen shot. it usually between 1-12% but when i click on the taskbar, the notification menu shows the correct %. hope i didnt confuse ya lol in the screenshot, im actually at 32%.

First off, I love that BG.

Second, Sorry I ran that TB yesterday and never had any issues with the battery. I know Seesser and a numerous others on XYC's Dinik thread never mentioned it. All I did was change the shellres.192.0409.mui file that has no effect on the battery. I also don't let my battery get down to 32% very often.

All I would suggest is to uninstall soft reset and install again. Let me know if it continues and I will take a look into it with my own phone and run the battery through the percentages.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hey bro the anastasia taskbar is great but i found a kink the voicmail icon is not skinned in this version
Old 08-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
First off, I love that BG.

Second, Sorry I ran that TB yesterday and never had any issues with the battery. I know Seesser and a numerous others on XYC's Dinik thread never mentioned it. All I did was change the shellres.192.0409.mui file that has no effect on the battery. I also don't let my battery get down to 32% very often.

All I would suggest is to uninstall soft reset and install again. Let me know if it continues and I will take a look into it with my own phone and run the battery through the percentages.
lol thx man, thats my fav bg. i can post it if you want it. could you possibly post that shellres file? i reinstalled it a few times and that didnt help. i also reinstalled diniks and it didnt have the issue. i will try a diff 1% driver next.

@ the guy with the voicemal icon problem, mine works fine
Old 08-24-2010, 09:48 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
hey bro the anastasia taskbar is great but i found a kink the voicmail icon is not skinned in this version

not too hard, I can grab one of his newer ones and just add the one dll I modded. Try and get that up tomorrow.

I can post the dll. shellress192.dll and the phcanOverbmp.dll which is the battery icons. The Wait cursor is in the shellres.192.dll in the Bitmap section. in the phcanOverbmp.dll the last section of the icon group section is the 1% battery icons.

These are signed dlls so they will be accepted by the phone, but I would do it in cab form. Alot easier!

If you want to change anything in the dll unsign it first then mod the dll and then sign again.

If you need any help just let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dinik TB dlls.rar (520.4 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-24-2010 at 10:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Awesome work Dap, you think you can conjure up some bottom softkey bars for 6.5.x? I love the one in your first post, but I can't find it as a stand alone bar. It comes as a whole theme from pewter at xda.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software