PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[TF3D 2.1] Working Background 4 All & Flip Clock [Verizon][10.21.09]

Here is a tested and working background for all tabs and flip clock all in one package for your Touch Pro 2. Previous versions of the background for all modification would disable the Missed Calls/Call History and the Scrolling appointments.

I am not taking credit for creating the flip clocks or the background for all tabs packages but modifying them to work correctly in conjunction with each other under TouchFLO 3D 2.1.38420.2

This has NOT been tested for other carriers, but please let me know if it works and i will update this post to reflect so.

Updates:
[10.21.09] - The files have been updated to fix a couple of the bugs previously listed below. Please uninstall your previous version, install this version and soft reset for the changes to take effect

Instructions:
1. Remove all previous modifications to the clock
2. Run the install CAB
3. Install to the 'Device' (NOT the storage card, if present)
4. Once complete, select the 'OK' option to soft reset the device

Known Bugs:
  • No other clock modifications can be done after this install (disables the background 4 all functionality)
  • [Fixed: 10.21.09] To change wallpapers you need to restart TouchFLO for the setting to take effect
  • [Fixed: 10.21.09] Landscape mode does not adjust image to fit

Clear Flip Clock

White Flip Clock

Last edited by silverkorn; 10-21-2009 at 01:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [TF3D MOD] Background 4 All & Flip Clock [Verizon]

Reserved for future use
Old 10-16-2009, 09:02 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Looks good man! I'm gunna try it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue

natefish is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

tried it on my Sprint TP2. I restarted my phone in landscape mode and everything looked like it was working beautifully. Clock works, but when I flipped back up to portrait, half my background went away and showed the default. Great work, though! Any suggestions for me?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

tried it on my Sprint TP2. I restarted my phone in landscape mode and everything looked like it was working beautifully. Clock works, but when I flipped back up to portrait, half my background went away and showed the default. Great work, though! Any suggestions for me?
try restarting Touch FLO.
To Turn off TF3D: Settings > All Settings > Personal Tab > Today > Items Tab > uncheck TouchFLO 3D > click 'ok' on the top
To turn on TF3D: go back into Today and check TouchFLO 3D
Old 10-16-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkorn
Quote:

try restarting Touch FLO.
To Turn off TF3D: Settings > All Settings > Personal Tab > Today > Items Tab > uncheck TouchFLO 3D > click 'ok' on the top
To turn on TF3D: go back into Today and check TouchFLO 3D
okay, that worked beautifully for getting the background to come up. Still shows only half the screen when I rotate. I'll fiddle some more.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:

okay, that worked beautifully for getting the background to come up. Still shows only half the screen when I rotate. I'll fiddle some more.
ok, i am still playing with the settings to get the background to display correctly in landscape.

anyone with extensive knowledge of mode9 or lua manila files, feel free to PM me
Old 10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkorn View Post
ok, i am still playing with the settings to get the background to display correctly in landscape.

anyone with extensive knowledge of mode9 or lua manila files, feel free to PM me
You might want to ask MightyMike. He got BG to work on all tabs, but I don't think he has a flip clock of his own yet.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
You might want to ask MightyMike. He got BG to work on all tabs, but I don't think he has a flip clock of his own yet.
with some help from theboostman i fixed a couple of the bugs. try the files in the first post.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2 at&t
Carrier: at&t

toddbud is a n00b
Question Re: [TF3D 2.1] Working Background 4 All & Flip Clock [Verizon][10.21.09]

Installed on my TP2 AT&T. Got the clear flip clock and backgrounds work on all tabs, BUT, I didn't get the smokey background, rather it used my home page background magnified.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software