PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MaxSense Digital Clocks, More to come!

Example
Unrar and copy manila file to your phones windows directory with Total Commander. Then soft reset or restart Sense.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 08-17-2010 at 09:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Building Thread, Please do not post yet!

Attached Files
File Type: rar Red Chrome.rar (48.3 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 08-17-2010 at 09:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: Building Thread, Please do not post yet!

+ 1 More for Clocks
Old 08-12-2010, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work
Re: MaxSense Digital Clocks, More to come!

nice work
Old 08-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here are links to your other clocks maybe you can post them here or Guys just follow these links

DONT FORGET TO THANK TIMBERWOLF FOR HIS GREAT WORK!

MaxSense Blue Shadow

MaxSense Silver

Blue Red and Yellow Digital Clock

Those are all I could find in your MaxSense Rom thread!

Old 08-19-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Timberwolf is that dinik styled taskbar in your screenshot exclusive to your rom? It's the only thing that I don't have skinned and the one pictured looks very good. TIA
Old 08-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Timberwolf is that dinik styled taskbar in your screenshot exclusive to your rom? It's the only thing that I don't have skinned and the one pictured looks very good. TIA
Sorry to yes, you must have a dinik authorized rom o have the glass background. It's not something I can just give out since I don't own it. Please take a look at dinik posting's over at XDA.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff

No worries, just made my own. Figured I'd ask so I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel. The Dinik template is available for download, can't understand why his stuff is so guarded but it seems to be his MO. Oh well thanks for reply.

Last edited by 123sit; 08-22-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
No worries, just made my own. Figured I'd ask so I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel. The Dinik template is available for download, can't understand why his stuff is so guarded but it seems to be his MO. Oh well thanks for reply.
Anyone who was given permission to use his stuff had to agree to give credit and a link to his work. I can understand where's he coming from. So few even take the time to hit the thanks button. Even if you didn't like my rom and the themes that I made available, if you DL'd then you should have hit the thanks button just for having the option available. If everyone did that then my reps would be over 100,000 and Energy would be over 1,000,000. Thanks for taking the time to post, that counts too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yeah I can see where he's coming from also regarding him getting credit for his work. He just seems to go overboard sometimes. I always hit the thanks button if I received help and though I didn't download your ROM, if I ever do I'll hit thanks. Regardless, I got me a Dinik styled taskbar and all is well. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software