PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
rawdikrik's 2.5.2012 Manila Album + Resco Album Hack...

Please READ THIS CAREFULLY... Its self explanatory.

Okok... I use Resco Photo manager... and really hate the HTC Album to view pics. At the same time... I do REALLY enjoy my album tab and dont want to get rid of it. Here I get the best of both worlds.

If you click on the photo in the picture tab, it will open in Resco photo album. Immediately. That easy.

Ok... here are the ground rules:

1: You must have Sense 2.5.2012 installed... this is the version that most chefs are using so u should be fine.

2: U must have Resco Photo Manager installed to the phone memory (NOT THE STORAGE CARD) in the default spot (most of you will)

3: Unzip the file, Copy the file into your windows Directory (using total commander, resco, or Sktools) and then reset.

If you use this and it works, I dont want money or anything... I want 2 things from you guys. Help each other out by typing which ROM it worked on so other people can know... and Hit me up with some thanks so I can get my rep up!

Thank you guys.

Any problems, let me know.

Oh... and wanna make sure I thank Cookie for the LuaTool and bbonzz for his super scripting knowledge.

EDIT:
Added Zipped up Visual Kitchen package for all those chefs out there. Should work perfectly... let me know if you have any issues.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

Last edited by rawdikrik; 03-08-2010 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Added Zip
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Re: rawdikrik's 2.5.2012 Manila Album + Resco Album Hack...

Tested on both Mighty Mike Impact and War and working perfectly for me.

Gonna test on NRG Leo soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Nice work bro, keep it up!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

How about Manila 2.1? I'm using Rhodium Sprint with Mighty ROM 6.5
Old 03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ROM built with Calkulins Kitchen, sense 2012, resco installed phone mem, default location, etc and the album button and tapping the photo both open resco
Old 03-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: O2

compadre is just getting started

yepp it works on xda chef ark666 newest 23540 rom with manila 2012. thanks man great idea
Old 03-02-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(

afripino is becoming a great contributor

plz 2 cab?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

this is a great hack, been using it for about a month now and will never go back to the htc album. i only use calk's kitchen and have been using this hack with it for a few releases so thats a pretty safe bet. thanks rick for making a thread over here about it!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by afripino View Post
plz 2 cab?

Here it is cabbed up... But Im not sure if it will work since the original files are ROM/System files.

Should be uninstallable too...
Attached Files
File Type: cab rawdikrik Resco Photo in Manila Tab.cab (10.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
this is a great hack, been using it for about a month now and will never go back to the htc album. i only use calk's kitchen and have been using this hack with it for a few releases so thats a pretty safe bet. thanks rick for making a thread over here about it!
Man! I had no idea this was over at XDA already. Its hard to find info over there. I was looking for something like this... and instead said F' it and did it myself.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software