PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 12:22 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Thumbs up [Updated 7/29] 70 NEW Glass Icons to Match Dinik Theme and NRG w/ Dinik [Req Welcome]

My OP here was trying to get someone to do some custom icons for me matching the "glass" icons Dinik made quite popular.. after all my post-flash installs, i was left with quite a bit of icons not "glass-ed".. below you see someone gave me a blank icon, so i made the icons myself... im no pro, but if anyone wants/needs them feel free to snatch em up..

i made these, theyre my firsts, and can be found in .PNG and .ICO so they should works with any program available..

Thanks...

**they arent really fuzzy like they appear, its just the SnippingTool(windows 7 for ya lol) i used for the screenshot im guessing..**

**Added to Master Bonus pack since OP**

mVu
mp3Tag Editor
Waze
GVV - google voice
Fix Unread Count - a tad generic but i had gotten used to the icon lol
Super Mario Bros Jump
Whos Near Me

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 07-29-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Changed from a question in OP to Showing what i made with the help i recieved
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Anyone making custom Dinik "glass" icons??

I attached a photoshop psd with no icon. Just pick picture you want as an icon want to use (resize it, etc.), paste it on top of the psd in photoshop, and then move the 'icon' layer below the glass one. You may want to re-size the psd to match whatever size of icons you are using before you start. I made it 96 pixels because it works better for me, but I think diniks icons may be 128.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Start_Icon_BLANK.zip (18.1 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:46 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I attached a photoshop psd with no icon. Just pick picture you want as an icon want to use (resize it, etc.), paste it on top of the psd in photoshop, and then move the 'icon' layer below the glass one. You may want to re-size the psd to match whatever size of icons you are using before you start. I made it 96 pixels because it works better for me, but I think diniks icons may be 128.
awesome thanks
Old 07-27-2010, 10:37 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

me 2, missing...

mp3 tag editor
mVu mobile viewer

@ OP what this "mobi ****tail"??? i like the sounds of dat
Old 07-27-2010, 10:41 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

http://ip208-100-42-21.static.xda-de...d.php?t=704847

Old 07-27-2010, 10:44 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

^ been there, regular checker upper there

thanks thou
Old 07-28-2010, 12:14 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
me 2, missing...

mp3 tag editor
mVu mobile viewer

@ OP what this "mobi ****tail"??? i like the sounds of dat
mp3 tag and mVu added

think drunk, mobi-c-o-c-k-tail, its tiny app for mixing drinks.. bacardi specifically

been all through there, as you can see i found like 65 things to need icons for the Dinik hadnt done
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mp3Tag_and_mVu_ICO.rar (129.9 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Mp3Tag_and_mVu_PNG.rar (50.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:54 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
mp3 tag and mVu added

think drunk, mobi-c-o-c-k-tail, its tiny app for mixing drinks.. bacardi specifically

been all through there, as you can see i found like 65 things to need icons for the Dinik hadnt done
ahahaha...wow my mind is in da gutter! i seen the **** and a tail after it thinking its another mVu app i didnt kno bout.

thats funny stuff right there

thanks 4 the icons
Old 07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

Re: [Updated 7/29] 70 NEW Glass Icons to Match Dinik Theme and NRG w/ Dinik [Req Welc

updated OP and files

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
custom, dinik, glass, icons