PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL skins for HTC Calculator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I'll Second the broncos one! But i dont know how anyone who likes the Bronco's could want a chargers one too. LOL

I love your work man, keep it up!!! Hope you enjoyed your vacation!!!
Thanxs bro, vacation was really nice and I had lots of fun! The beach was awesome and i don't think the weather could been any hotter!! The first day we were there the feel like temp was 110. I got a tan hiding in the shade lol. It def feels like the time/vacation went by way too fast!!

I finished up the Broncos calc skins for you guys. I made them in both white and black backgrounds. They can be found in post #4.. Enjoy!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
inando my bruth from anutha mutha could i trouble u for a new england and an ohio state calculator?? thanks in advance :d
You got it buddy. I can make you the patriots skin for now, as i dont have everything i would need completed to make the buckeyes calc skin. Please be patient and I'll see if I can't get everything i need to make both of them for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearshifter915 View Post
is it possible u can do a dallas cowboys one. thx in advance for your hard work
Oh man, you're Killing me!! I'm not sure if I want to put in all the time/work to help a division rival rep their squad. Especially for a cowboy!! J/k my man, like everyone else, please be patient and I'll post it for ya once I have all images completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
nice lookin skin
Glad to hear you like em!!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-12-2010 at 07:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:55 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

lol thanks man appreciate it .. i got nothing but time lol enjoy your vacation bro
Old 08-13-2010, 12:16 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
lol thanks man appreciate it .. i got nothing but time lol enjoy your vacation bro
Thanks bro, I've actually been home now for a week or so. Vacation was awesome. The only thing i didn't enjoy about it was how fast it seemed to go by. I haven't had much time to work on these because I've been going to Eagles training camp all day everyday since I've been back. I should have the patriots skin finished up for ya, if not tomorrow, on sat.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP

lol shows how much i know ... take all the time you need man how's the eagles shapening up ????
Old 08-15-2010, 01:21 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
lol shows how much i know ... take all the time you need man how's the eagles shapening up ????
The birds are looking surprisingly good! I was a huge McNabb fan and thought the offense would take a step or two backwards without him but Kobb is making a believer out of me! His passes are looking crisp and consistently accurate. The "young guns" are looking great and should stay that way for years to come! The offensive line is the only question mark..i guess we'll see if guys get back from injuries. The 1st team defense and rookies are really flying around the ball and making plays, despite the number of new faces. I can't wait for the season to finally get here and see how things play out!!! Andy Reid looks like he still knows what he's doing! I'm pumped!!

The patriots calc skins are all finished up. Like the others, i made them with both white and black backgrounds for you and the others. You'll find them in post #4. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I am a Patriot

hella sweet dude thanks for the hook up mashin the thanks now
Old 09-05-2010, 11:52 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearshifter915 View Post
is it possible u can do a dallas cowboys one. thx in advance for your hard work
Sorry it took so long for me to finish these up, I've been alil side-tracked with other projects and things. I attached the cowboys calc skins with both white and black background for ya. you can find them on the 1st page. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-05-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:38 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Sorry it took so long for me to finish these up, I've been alil side-tracked with other projects and things. I attached the cowboys calc skins with both white and black background for ya. you can find them on the 1st page. Enjoy..
Nice work bro! If ya get a chance can you pound out some Bucs skins! I am currently collecting all your NFL stuff for the upcoming(2days!) season!!

Thanks
Old 09-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Nice work bro! If ya get a chance can you pound out some Bucs skins! I am currently collecting all your NFL stuff for the upcoming(2days!) season!!

Thanks
Yea you got my man! I'm working on panthers calc skins rite now for a buddy but once i finish those up I'll bang out the Bucs. I'll try and have them finished up for ya within the next few days. I know can you believe it..I'm so pumped!!..only a few more days til it all starts again!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software