PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated Digital Clocks, Taking requests if I can.

I am not a big fan of the Analog clock's and there seems to be a ton out there. with that said I have been recoloring a few of the digital clock's myself but don't have the skills to create cab's for them. I have been using cfc_gui to change mine. I would like to share them with others if the interest is there but would need someone to cab them up for me, if there is a interest for them. let me know, below is some that I have been messing around with.

Grey

Teak

Red

Purple

Sand

More Glass Clocks

Black Glass

Blue Glass

Dark Blue Glass

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=11

Also some Transparent Clocks

Transparent Glass

Transparent Blue

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

More random clocks

Cammo

Red Funky

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=21

Added, American Flag Numbers Clock

Link to cab

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=47

Ok, So somehow I managed to cab these up, I have Tested everyone on my phone running MightyRom Full Force which is running Sense 2.5.2012 and they work.

After you install the cab you need to restart Sense for them to take affect.

Thanks to kroewe for providing me the link to dapbmonkey4u restart Sense Cab below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...04&postcount=1

This has been the first time I have been the one Creating anything and sharing it with the public so again any feedback is much appreciated.

(Kliptik is the one that has inspired me to share from his Font thread. Thanks Man)

Thanks for leaving any feed back and would be happy to take requests.

Last edited by Wesley762; 07-24-2010 at 10:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff
Re: How Many are still interested in Digital clocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I am not a big fan of the Analog clock's and there seems to be a ton out there. with that said I have been recoloring a few of the digital clock's myself but don't have the skills to create cab's for them. I have been using cfc_gui to change mine. I would like to share them with others if the interest is there but would need someone to cab them up for me, if there is a interest for them. let me know, below is some that I have been messing around with.

(Kliptik is the one that has inspired me to share from his Font thread. Thanks Man)

Thanks for leaving any feed back and would be happy to take requests.
if you have the skills to extract the png with cfc-gui and edited the file and replace it back into the manila file...then you have the skills to cab it up.
use wince cab manager...dont sell youself short...i expect cabs posted by tomorrow...lol
it is really simple though seriously, and if you got as far as you did, the rest is a baby step...go for it.
analogs are great, but i will always either go back to flips, or display them both
get wince cab manager, go to file, new, fill out the name and stuff for your new cab
drag your files you want to cab, make sure the install location is set to windows
click save
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5

Last edited by kroewe; 05-16-2010 at 08:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroewe View Post
if you have the skills to extract the png with cfc-gui and edited the file and replace it back into the manila file...then you have the skills to cab it up.
use wince cab manager...dont sell youself short...i expect cabs posted by tomorrow...lol
it is really simple though seriously, and if you got as far as you did, the rest is a baby step...go for it.
analogs are great, but i will always either go back to flips, or display them both
get wince cab manager, go to file, new, fill out the name and stuff for your new cab
drag your files you want to cab, make sure the install location is set to windows
click save
Baby steps all I got to say is baby steps.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

i have faith in you...
but if you want them cabbed up real quick, post the manila files and i will cab them up real quick
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
i have faith in you...
but if you want them cabbed up real quick, post the manila files and i will cab them up real quick
Cool, thanks
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
i have faith in you...
Ok, well I did Download WinCE CAB this last week, followed your instructions and got the cab to work, but How do I make the cab ask to restart the phone to take effect?

Thanks for the encouragement Feeling a little braver now lol.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

not sure about that one...
for simple mods like that i wouldnt worry about a full restart anyway
check out this program...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120492

all you really have to do is restart sense, which is really time consuming on its own, but this program will replace all the menu navigation and immediately restart sense for you. it will save you grips of time when testing out new mods.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

yep just use dapbmonkey4u's restart sense cab,as far as getting the phone to ask if you wanna restart,it's hit or miss from my exp. from making cabs

nice work,gonna watch this thread!!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
yep just use dapbmonkey4u's restart sense cab,as far as getting the phone to ask if you wanna restart,it's hit or miss from my exp. from making cabs

nice work,gonna watch this thread!!
Thanks for the support.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Thanks for the support.
well deserved!! here's the first request for ya how bout some glass numbers to match the Anastasia theme,man that would be awesome here is a link to the thread if not familiar with the theme already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software