PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

krwshl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call History on Today Screen?

Is there a way to add Call History below Calendar on the today screen without installing the Cookie Home Tab?

I like CHT, but it slowed my TP2 down too much so I have decided to uninstall it.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

quickdraw62 is a n00b
Re: Call History on Today Screen?

I'm not sure. After I updated to MR2, my calendar was gone from the Today screen and replaced with Call History. I couldn't figure out how to get both either.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Nope......

Old 07-27-2010, 10:16 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krwshl View Post
Is there a way to add Call History below Calendar on the today screen without installing the Cookie Home Tab?

I like CHT, but it slowed my TP2 down too much so I have decided to uninstall it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Nope......
if he goes back to manila 2.1 he can have it w/o cookie cant he?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
if he goes back to manila 2.1 he can have it w/o cookie cant he?
Yes Very true.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but may help. Installing the attached cab will add a ShowCalls.exe to your Windows folder and a Show Call History shortcut to your Start Menu. You can then add a Quick Link to your Today Screen.
Attached Files
File Type: cab popdog54 Show Call History.cab (10.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jdriggs is a n00b

My screen shows Voicemail, not calendar and not Call History either. I have no use for that.

Is there a way to get the calendar on there instead? I have seen HD2 screenshots that show Calendar instead of Voice Mail.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i just go to it from the dialer(if im in dialer) or use the call history tab in sense
Old 07-28-2010, 05:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

quickdraw62 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdriggs View Post
My screen shows Voicemail, not calendar and not Call History either. I have no use for that.

Is there a way to get the calendar on there instead? I have seen HD2 screenshots that show Calendar instead of Voice Mail.
Actually, mine does show Voicemail now that I have Manilla 2.5. I'm searching for a fix. That's why I downloaded the cookie mod just to have the calendar on the today screen but it takes up a lot of memory.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by krwshl View Post

why not use an older ver of CHT, the newest(1.8.5) seems to be what everyones lagging with.. use 1.7.1, should be lag free,a nd it doesnt ahve 5 screens worth of stuff, just the 2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software