PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[APP] DINIK - Anastasia - EndKey Replacement - by johcos

Quote:
Originally Posted by johcos View Post

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are DINIK's Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. He's gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use his works for private use.
You are free to modify his works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify his works and post it here or on other sites. (Without his Permission)
You are not allowed to include his works in your Roms. (Without his Permission)
He welcomes modifications and fixes from other users but please contact him first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

Buy DINIK a Beer if you like his work!

First of all I would like to thank the users below for letting me to use their work

BT73 for his OP "Making Your Action screen like me",

lyriquidperfection for his great Touch tools for HTC apllication,

Marcdu81 for his very useful HD2connections cab and

Dinik for his great HD2 Iconset

makeveral for letting me integrate his very useful ram sweeper in my cab.

In "EndKey replacement" I used their work or some of their work, edited some things and I came up with this app as a result.

PURPOSE

The purpose of this app is to replace the EndKey function with a more useful and with more options one.

INSTALLING

Just install the cab and reset.

EDITING

You can change the functions of the buttons by editing the keys that reside in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScr een] with a registry editor.

1. Open HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\APP_0-11. Each number corresponds to a button
2. Change "Path" to point to your desired app.
3. Edit "Param" if you want to pass parameters to the app.

For more editing, like background and buttons please see BT73's OP

I hope you guys enjoy! Big thanks to johcos, Dinik, and the rest of the guys that made this possible. I didnt help make any of this, i only made a few suggestions like the black background and including ram sweeper.

The original thread over at xda is located at:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=693668

If this app is as useful to you as it is to me, dont forget to hit thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010617_001.jpg (10.0 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Johcos' DINIK Anastasia EndKey Replacement with RAM Sweeper.cab (499.1 KB, 161 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 06-17-2010 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [APP] DINIK - Anastasia - EndKey Replacement - by johcos

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

thanks for posting, and for giving input towards development!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

no problem man. the guys here at ppcg always go out of their way to help me, so im just trying to return the favor any way i can
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

thanks for posting, looks awesome.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whoa, 40+ downloads and only 4 thanks lol. only 4 people find this app useful?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
whoa, 40+ downloads and only 4 thanks lol. only 4 people find this app useful?
I hit your thanks just because I understand how you feel with all the work you did and only 10% of the people hit the thanks button. I might include this in my next rom if it's ok with you. Just pm with the answer.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 07-08-2010, 11:02 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

so does this replace the end key or the long press end key?
Old 07-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
so does this replace the end key or the long press end key?
It replaces the Long Press End Key. Sorry about that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

Quick (Possibly stupid) question. This will work with MaxSense Cooked Roms, correct?

I had this when I was using CHT and I absolutely loved it (also had one for my Power button that did essentially the same thing, but hey, I like having one button that can handle 12 functions)
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software