PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Like To See More Manila Font Colors??
Yes! 4 80.00%
No! 0 0%
Could Care Less!! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Working Black Txt on Cookie Home Screen and Most Sense Tabs for Manila 2016!!

To start off, I would have never been able to do ANY of this without Poyensa and the info he posted in this thread from XDA, Thanks Man !!! So please dont forget to throw some thanks his way!!! and also a BIG thanks goes out to NRGZ28 for making such a rock solid rom to test on!!!
Heres to you guys

Well I finally got it all working and it was all because of the cab in this post HERE over at XDA. I only got a few files from that cab and got the rest from my phone(NRG Rom with CHT and manila 2016) and did the editing, and finally got it all working, at lest the main tabs that I use!! lol,

So with this cab you will get The parts of Cookie Home Screen that DON'T get changed by the cookie editor(NOT the 3 notification spots though.... ), SMS Tab, ALL of the Twitter Tab, All of the FaceBook Tab(Note this feature is not working on manila 2016 but it should work in earlier manila versions) , The Weather Tab, and the Settings Tab!!!!

I have Tested this cab on and made from manila files from NRG Rom Jun 27th Cookie Manila version 2016, and was made from files from what ever version poyensa used in his cab from post #72 in this XDA thread, so I'm not sure if it will work with other versions of manila but it should!!! let me know if it doesn't?? Hope you guys enjoy!!!!! Should Work on BOTH HD2 and Touch Pro 2!!!!

EDIT - Looks like the facebook tab, if used on manila 2016, is still the original colors so i guess i will try and fix it! But it should work for earlier versions of manila!!! Will post if i get something working for it!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Apaquette420s black text CHT1.8.5.cab (978.2 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 07-01-2010 at 11:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Working Black Txt on Cookie Home Screen and Most Sense Tabs for Manila 2016!!

Been wanting something like this for ever, if there is anything I can do to help to get this ported to other version of Manila (specifically 2.5.2012) let me know what I can do.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: Working Black Txt on Cookie Home Screen and Most Sense Tabs for Manila 2016!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Been wanting something like this for ever, if there is anything I can do to help to get this ported to other version of Manila (specifically 2.5.2012) let me know what I can do.
did you try installing my cab? if you did and it didnt work then try this file poyensa black all tab text.CAB let me know which one works for you. also i didnt make the file in this post, This file comes from
poyensa, I only made the cab in the first post. so if this file works, than all thanks goes to him!! But try mine and let me know which one works!!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post

did you try installing my cab? if you did and it didnt work then try this file Attachment 73361 let me know which one works for you. also i didnt make the file in this post, This file comes from
poyensa, I only made the cab in the first post. so if this file works, than all thanks goes to him!! But try mine and let me know which one works!!
I am beta testing some other software right now, and don't want them conflicting with each other. when I am done with that I will be all over this.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

I installed this and worked Great, there is still some things that are not black but it's getting a lot closer.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:44 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

been out of the ROM loop for a little while.. whats 2016, is that 6.5.3(x)?? being 6.5.1/.2 is 2012 right?
Old 07-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
been out of the ROM loop for a little while.. whats 2016, is that 6.5.3(x)?? being 6.5.1/.2 is 2012 right?
2016 is a ver. of Sense, I am running 2.5.2012.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
2016, color, font, manila, sms