PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Coming Soon - Sense 2.5 Icon Pack - BETA available

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbat View Post
Just installed you newest icon pack beta....It does play well with the "Chrome and Glass" slider tab and CHT 1.8.5, I'll report if I observe any issues. THANKS!!

Can you shoot me a screen shot of the contact page with so I can see what that slider looks like with the theme you are running?
Old 07-30-2010, 06:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rezound /S-off/ Rooted/ICS 4.03
Carrier: Verizon

manbat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
Can you shoot me a screen shot of the contact page with so I can see what that slider looks like with the theme you are running?
==========
*Here are the Screen Shots. As you can see Co0kies HT looks fine. The two contact shots look fine. Music Library looks fine(Ringtone Icon gets attached when I make the ringtones in my computer).
*The Albums screen still has a Black Tab but I really don't remember if the Glass and Chrome Slider ever worked here. I'm OK with the black tab.
*I also included a shot of my Manila Home Page Tab...Let's you install Today Page plugins on a manila tab.
*The tab image appears perfectly in screen center when you are sliding the slider tab.
*And if you didn't guess...my wife's name is Dollie....lol
ALL IN ALL....EXCELLENT BETA!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Home.jpg (86.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Albums.jpg (46.9 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Contacts.jpg (59.9 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Contacts2.jpg (66.6 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Music Library.jpg (70.4 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Manila Today Page Tab.jpg (78.1 KB, 88 views) Click for barcode!

"I someone helps you....Please push the button !"

Last edited by manbat; 07-30-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on repbrent372 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
==========
*Here are the Screen Shots. As you can see Co0kies HT looks fine. The two contact shots look fine. Music Library looks fine(Ringtone Icon gets attached when I make the ringtones in my computer).
*The Albums screen still has a Black Tab but I really don't remember if the Glass and Chrome Slider ever worked here. I'm OK with the black tab.
*I also included a shot of my Manila Home Page Tab...Let's you install Today Page plugins on a manila tab.
*The tab image appears perfectly in screen center when you are sliding the slider tab.
*And if you didn't guess...my wife's name is Dollie....lol
ALL IN ALL....EXCELLENT BETA!!!
What slider is that again. I want to take a look at the CAB.
Are you using the C07 Mode9 transparent slider fix?
And.... as you slide along in the contact tab.. do the icons get more off center as you slide to the right?
Old 07-30-2010, 11:51 PM
N00b

Quote:
What slider is that again. I want to take a look at the CAB.
Are you using the C07 Mode9 transparent slider fix?
And.... as you slide along in the contact tab.. do the icons get more off center as you slide to the right?
=========
Yes the icons do get progressively off center in the clear tab. The spacing does look right, though. To fix the "centering" with the clear tab I think the Icon spacing would not look good.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
What tab is this?
Old 07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
N00b

It's called "Manila Today Page". It's a custom tab.....It was a chore to get it to work . You end up not being able to change your tab order....but I like the tab. It lets you install classic today page plugins on a manila page. I have resco plugin 2010 installed (in the screen shot it is minimized) . It allows launching anything from the plugin. Also Elecont Weather, Resco radio and GPS Today. When not minimized Resco Plugin allows scrolling up and down....You can make a very long page...lol.
Here is the link for what worked for me Link:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=920
It is a very long thread thread....First part of thread didn't work....these cabs did...I used the without "FootPrints cab". If you want to try it I suggest reading first....It will save ALOT of stress...lol. It does seem to uninstall cleanly and restores full tab customization ability when removed.

Last edited by manbat; 07-31-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Beta 3 is now available. See post #1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:47 AM
N00b

Quote:
Beta 3 is now available. See post #1
============
I'll give it a try in the morning..
Old 08-03-2010, 01:45 PM
N00b

Got new Beta installed. When old removed said couldn't be all removed. I said OK, keep in file. When I installed the new beta...said removing old version. Took a long time, but new beta was not installed, but it did seem to finish uninstalling the "old one". I then soft reset and then the new beta installed fine. Maybe SKTools will remove better. I'll try that next time. Still looks good after install!!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Got new Beta installed. When old removed said couldn't be all removed. I said OK, keep in file. When I installed the new beta...said removing old version. Took a long time, but new beta was not installed, but it did seem to finish uninstalling the "old one". I then soft reset and then the new beta installed fine. Maybe SKTools will remove better. I'll try that next time. Still looks good after install!!
I had the same exact experience ....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software