PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[CHT 2.0]NFL AnalogClock*NEW v4 SET* & SMS/Email Widget Skins(All teams included)

The football season is right around the corner! Those of you, who have been on my dialpad skins thread, already know I can hardly wait for the season the start. I've been skinning various items on my device to rep my team (Die Hard Eagles Fan!). The newest thing I've skinned is my cht analog clock. Once again, I liked the way it looked so much, I decided to make them for every NFL team and share. They are all installed using black hands. If you'd like a different set of colors for the hands or some sort of modification to the clock, leave me a request and I'll see what I can do.

Only works if Cookie's Home Tab is installed.

Philadelphia eagles.jpg

Below I've attached cab's and screenshots for all 32 NFL teams. I've seperated them by division.

EDIT: (7/1/2010) I fixed the problem with the huge white square in the background. It's now 100% transparent only leaving the clock, as I first intended.

v2 clocks for all 32 teams on page 5.

*NEW* SMS & Email widget skins for CHT 2.0. All 32 teams included. Find them on pages 6 & 7

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 10-11-2010 at 02:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:25 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included)

lnando84 Eagles Clock.cab
lnando84 Cowboys Clock.cab
lnando84 Giants Clock.cab
lnando84 Redskins Clock.cab

lnando84 Cardinals Clock.cab
lnando84 Rams Clock.cab
lnando84 49er's Clock.cab
lnando84 Seahawks Clock.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 02-17-2011 at 03:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 Bears Clock.cab
lnando84 Lions Clock.cab
lnando84 Packers Clock.cab
lnando84 Vikings Clock.cab

lnando84 Falcons Clock.cab
lnando84 Panthers Clock.cab
lnando84 Saints Clock.cab
lnando84 Buccs Clock.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 11-01-2010 at 12:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 Bills Clock.cab
lnando84 Dolphins Clock.cab
lnando84 Patriots Clock.cab
lnando84 Jets Clock.cab

lnando84 Broncos Clock.cab
lnando84 Chiefs Clock.cab
lnando84 Raiders Clock.cab
lnando84 Chargers Clock.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 02:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 Ravens Clock.cab
lnando84 Bengals Clock.cab
lnando84 Browns Clock.cab
lnando84 Steelers Clock.cab

lnando84 Texans Clock.cab
lnando84 Colts Clock.cab
lnando84 Jaguars Clock.cab
lnando84 Titans Clock.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 02:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:14 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Hands
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:27 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ok quick question. Is there anyway to get rid of the big white square in the back ground? The clock itself looks great, but when I installed it there is a big white square in the background that overlaps things on my homescreen where the clock is. Anyway to just make it a complete circle without the white background?

Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok quick question. Is there anyway to get rid of the big white square in the back ground? The clock itself looks great, but when I installed it there is a big white square in the background that overlaps things on my homescreen where the clock is. Anyway to just make it a complete circle without the white background?
Ooops sorry. I totally forgot about skinning the manila file that has to do with am/pm on the clock. I guess I got to jump back into it and find which manila file controls that. If anyone would happen to know exactly which file it is, please share the info. For the mean time try copying this file into your windows folder and see if it works as a temp fix.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20F62884_manila.zip (13.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:41 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Ooops sorry. I totally forgot about skinning the manila file that has to do with am/pm on the clock. I guess I got to jump back into it and find which manila file controls that. If anyone would happen to know exactly which file it is, please share the info. For the mean time try copying this file into your windows folder and see if it works as a temp fix.
Okay so Ill have to come back and thank this post too So what do I do first? Install the cab and then copy the manilla files to my windows registry? Or do I just copy the manila files without the cab?
Old 06-30-2010, 03:50 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so Ill have to come back and thank this post too So what do I do first? Install the cab and then copy the manilla files to my windows registry? Or do I just copy the manila files without the cab?
It should work either way. If you have it installed already you can leave it and copy the manila file using total commander. It'll overwrite the manila file installed by the cab without extra memory consumption.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software