PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *fixed white square issue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
LOL....I guess you already know............You think you can whip up a Hello Kitty clock?
Haha...yea I thought of it last night when i was working on her dialer and gather some pics just in case. This thing took me forever to make. It just didn't seemed to want to come together and work for me. I had to restart the pic from scratch at least 5 times. O well cause when I finally did get it to line up and work correctly, it came out pretty nice!! I tried keeping the same color scheme as the dialer. Let me know how she like the bling..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hello kitty clock.jpg (12.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Hello Kitty Clock.cab (79.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *fixed white square issue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Haha...yea I thought of it last night when i was working on her dialer and gather some pics just in case. This thing took me forever to make. It just didn't seemed to want to come together and work for me. I had to restart the pic from scratch at least 5 times. O well cause when I finally did get it to line up and work correctly, it came out pretty nice!! I tried keeping the same color scheme as the dialer. Let me know how she like the bling..
Hahaa!! Thanks a bunch man she loved the dialer! I actually found a pink talk button that looks really good with the whole dialer you made. She is going to love this clock!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:44 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Here's a few new clocks for all you Eagles fans out there..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touchpro 2
Carrier: sprint

Rekdon is just getting started
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *New Eagles Clocks added*

Now all who see my phone will know Lions Superbowl champs
Old 07-12-2010, 02:55 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *New Eagles Clocks added*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekdon View Post
Now all who see my phone will know Lions Superbowl champs
Haha yea they'll see the lions when they look at your phone but come on man thats a little bit of a stretch.. Lions SuperBowl champs

Last edited by lnando84; 07-12-2010 at 03:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:52 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

Hahaaaaa!!! man you are too creative!! This is tooooOOOOo funny!! I cant wait to install this thing!! Look great man. I cant help but look at this thing and laugh!!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here are few new clocks for Phillies fans. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Tennessee Titan Fan

Great work, thanks so much for all that you do. I am loving the clock see my attached screenshot..Love my Titans
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Titans.jpg (11.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *fixed white square issue*

Quote:

Possible to get something like these in the Titans..I love it..
Old 07-13-2010, 01:44 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Possible to get something like these in the Titans..I love it..
Yea man that's no problem. Enjoy..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Titans+Fan+Face+Mask clock copy.jpg (8.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Titans Fan FaceMask Clock.cab (79.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:19 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software