PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 03:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

ttran016 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ttran016
customize htc sense on htc touch pro2

i have a htc touch pro2 from us cellular and i have the htc sense as the today screen but i want to customize the htc sense. so what are the step to changing it?
Old 07-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: customize htc sense on htc touch pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran016 View Post
i have a htc touch pro2 from us cellular and i have the htc sense as the today screen but i want to customize the htc sense. so what are the step to changing it?
Well to start off are you on the stock ROM or custom ROM?

What version of Sense are you running? 2.1 or 2.5?

What are you wanting to customize?

Old 07-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular
Threadstarter

ttran016 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ttran016
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.744; U; en) Presto/2.6.25)

yea i think its the stock rom but how do i find out what version of sense im using?
but i want to add icons on the home menu and other plugins
Old 07-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: customize htc sense on htc touch pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttran016 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.744; U; en) Presto/2.6.25)

yea i think its the stock rom but how do i find out what version of sense im using?
but i want to add icons on the home menu and other plugins
I am pretty sure that Us Cellular is using WM 6.5 with Sense 2.1 (someone correct me if I am wrong).

If you Want to add quick link's and a lot of the mod's that are out there like CHT and so on, you are going to need to unlock your phone and load a custom Rom.

Take the time to READ at least the first page of the thread's they answer a Ton of question's!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the bold bright text but it's just VERY important.

The Unlocker thread below........

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

The forum that has the custom Rom's.................

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
customize, htc, pro2, sense, touch