PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kennae1911 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unlocker like the nexus one slider

Is there an unlocker like the Nexus One slide to unlock for Touch Pro 2?

like this

http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/goo...-One-phone.jpg

just the unlocker not the background
Old 06-17-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Unlocker like the nexus one slider

negative...

Old 06-17-2010, 04:36 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

check this out. S2W style
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1173

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post

thx dude
Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

That's not the nexus one slider lol... I have tons of skinned S2U2 themes if that's what you're looking for, LMK...
Old 06-17-2010, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
That's not the nexus one slider lol... I have tons of skinned S2U2 themes if that's what you're looking for, LMK...
l

lol please share
Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post

Well I think it is the closest one we are going to see on the TP2 without using S2U2. I don't use S2u2 as I do not like it very much, but s2w took that nexus style and made it his bitch. It will be available for the CHT and you won't need another program running.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Well I think it is the closest one we are going to see on the TP2 without using S2U2. I don't use S2u2 as I do not like it very much, but s2w took that nexus style and made it his bitch. It will be available for the CHT and you won't need another program running.
I am currently using MaxSense Rom........man I can't have the best of both worlds
Old 06-17-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

It was a good find, wasn't takin ur credit away, just sayin that it wasn't the Nexus Slider... Have you ran S2U2 2.41, that's what I'm on and it's super fast and I never have any issues... The built in HD Mini lockscreen on CHT was kinda laggy, S2U2 w/ some Dinik add-on's fixed that right up =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software