PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 06:12 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
yes, that is correct. The button does nothing. and im adding it as a free link widget. i actually think its rom related, i seen a post in mr big x rom thread about it. it was fixed with an nrgy cab, but the link has been pulled since then. any suggestions? havent tried hd walls, but would rather not as the cookies gives the same affect. just want the animated weather to work.

I think I need this cab: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1826130-post6155.html

which is not hosted anymore.
I would not advise that cab you linked.
However THIS may be what you are needing on your rom.
Not sure though and you may need this and then CHT reinstalled to get it going.
But maybe just the cab will do.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I would not advise that cab you linked.
However THIS may be what you are needing on your rom.
Not sure though and you may need this and then CHT reinstalled to get it going.
But maybe just the cab will do.
worked immediately. didnt even restart sense. rays started showing through right away. thanks a million bro. your always on top of everything.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

damn y has this thread been so dead? :donknow:
hey santod, has anyone ever found a solution for the music player not showing up in landscape?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

just wondering if the self replicating links issue has a potential solution soon?? its much much better than in beta but it still whacks and replicates quick links now and then.

also any cool new widgets?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:43 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
just wondering if the self replicating links issue has a potential solution soon?? its much much better than in beta but it still whacks and replicates quick links now and then.

also any cool new widgets?
New widgets posted here today
There are a few ways of working around the replication issue.
If I get a chance, I'll link you to the posts regarding those options.
They are posted at XDA.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I already posted this on Sharkies rom thread however I think this may be a CHT 2.0 issue and not a rom issue so I will repeat it here.

is anyone experiencing problems with CHT quicklinks widget.

I have my quicklinks on the page below my home screen. Its 4 rows. and I have a 3 page setup.

Well The most common problem is that My quicklinks from One page sometimes migrates to the same spot in a different page and overides the quicklink in that spot. If you select it it will launch the overridden link. Sometimes it stays for days..
  • phone from 3rd page was overriden by wifi router 2nd page a few days back but as you can see its returned to its original state
  • wifi was overridden by total commander a few days ago its back to its original.
  • Right now: silent (from 3rd page) is being overridden by google on its corresspond row and column (2nd page)
Other times quicklinks will just override a different quicklink in the same page.

Right now Clean ram is being overridden by websterbank on the second page. Webster banks original location is on the second row third column. If I select webster bank (the one thats overridding clean ram) it will launch websterbank not clean ram.

Now there seems to be no pattern to this.. Sometimes ill just reset my phone to find my quicklinks all messed up and other times it will run a few days without this happening. Whats even stranger is sometimes it will go back to its original quicklink and the overridding quicklink will be gone but the one it overridden will remain.

Sometimes I try running clean ram and reset the phone. It didn't help but for some reason I did a sof reset didn't help when I wanted to. Then I look at it today and it went back to its original quicklink.

Its always with quicklinks that have already been set. It wont occupy a blank quicklink.. and applications wont set itself. Meaning it has to already be a quicklink to override a quicklink.

Hope this is enough info and im clear enough.

Edit looks like I just read up and its a common problem...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg First.jpg (51.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Second.jpg (56.3 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg third.jpg (58.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

happens to me all the time. Migrating quick links. Why I use 1.8.5 when I can....
Old 10-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

It seems that this is an constant issue. Newmaint found what he terms a solution. I have copied my post from the EnergyROM Thread here to see if prompts any action:

if you go into CHTeditor and edit your pages & levels, then change your Home Swipe levels to Lowest 0 and your Widget Pages (portrait) to 3, then go to Edit Home Layout (be on Level 0) and edit Extra Space - slide right and delete all the widgets - then slide all the way left and you will find a rouge widget for restart in the upper left corner (once I deleted this I havent had any problems with widets moving around randomly in 2.0 - just thought I would let people know about it, since you won't see it unless you set up the CHTeditor pages & levels and delete the toggle switch widgets (which will have moved into the extra space area) the way I stated above.)

OK. The above procedure does work, and there is a little reset device link hiding up in there. Now two more questions, Does this fix CHT2000? Can this be done via the registry?

The problem with the first question is that I only start noticing problems when using CHT2000 for a little while. Getting it all loaded up with the things I want and using it a week or so. Hard to do on the test device. I wonder if this should be posted to the CHT Thread....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software