PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}{{6-Jun-2010}} Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0

Ok, I installed both this morning. I am really liking the new wallpaper setup. but now the picture is out of alignment, so to get everything right is there anything that we should or should not use? I have HDwalls cab installed and the B4all test cab installed. do I need to uninstall the B4all cab?

here is the screen,

Old 06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Ok, I installed both this morning. I am really liking the new wallpaper setup. but now the picture is out of alignment, so to get everything right is there anything that we should or should not use? I have HDwalls cab installed and the B4all test cab installed. do I need to uninstall the B4all cab?

here is the screen,
High quality wallpaper patch for HDwalls and BG4all are already built into CHT 1.8.
You should not install either and will have to do a reinstall of CHT 1.8 to remedy it.
First remove your HDwall patch and BG4all cabs.
Then reinstall CHT.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
High quality wallpaper patch for HDwalls and BG4all are already built into CHT 1.8.
You should not install either and will have to do a reinstall of CHT 1.8 to remedy it.
First remove your HDwall patch and BG4all cabs.
Then reinstall CHT.
Thanks, I think I am going to just hard reset. I always seem to have issues uninstalling and reinstalling that stuff it always messing something up. it would probably be quicker anyways lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:28 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
jim glad to see your on gtx hope to see some greatness out of you
haha i will try, dont think i can top your home screens though;]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lovin 1.8 but I'm having one little issue. I have a hd wallpaper installed but when I and it looks good but when i go to landscape then switch back my background goes white until i reset sence. could it be my hd cab i made??? it worked on 1.7..
Old 06-06-2010, 06:01 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Lovin 1.8 but I'm having one little issue. I have a hd wallpaper installed but when I and it looks good but when i go to landscape then switch back my background goes white until i reset sence. could it be my hd cab i made??? it worked on 1.7..
I will look into it more this evening, but I had not encountered that in testing.
Though I mostly only used HDwalls option for panoramic portrait HDwallpaper.
Which is not yet configurable in HDwalls. So I was not using the HDwalls UI app. to make most of my test cabs.
I will make and try a few more standard HDwalls cabs this evening, with the PC program and report back what settings worked for me.
It is most likely an option you should have or should not have selected when making the cab in the config process.
Not everything that worked on 1.7.1 will be the same for 1.8, as it has a new configuration built in for handling wallpapers. As I'm sure you have seen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I will look into it more this evening, but I had not encountered that in testing.
Though I mostly only used HDwalls option for panoramic portrait HDwallpaper.
Which is not yet configurable in HDwalls. So I was not using the HDwalls UI app. to make most of my test cabs.
I will make and try a few more standard HDwalls cabs this evening, with the PC program and report back what settings worked for me.
It is most likely an option you should have or should not have selected when making the cab in the config process.
Not everything that worked on 1.7.1 will be the same for 1.8, as it has a new configuration built in for handling wallpapers. As I'm sure you have seen.
Thanks for the quick response. I'll keep playing with it. Either way I'm really liking the music player and the new options for the quick links.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:13 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Thanks for the quick response. I'll keep playing with it. Either way I'm really liking the music player and the new options for the quick links.
Thanks, glad to hear you're liking some of the new features.
Changing font colors on the home screen and circle mode(swipe through all 4 levels of home in a complete loop in both directions.) are kind of fun too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor

I love your mod btw. Might actually make me stop using s2u2 and s2p! One request though: any way to get media player controls on the lock screen? That would be awesome! I'm always having to pause my radio shows and its pretty handy to have the ability without unlocking every time. Also, is there landscape support for the lockscreens? Seems to unlock when I slide the keyboard out on m tp2. Thanks!
Old 06-06-2010, 06:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

unclep23 is a n00b

I just downloaded both cabs. They worked great. I was loving this new app. Anyway Im running mighty rom with 2.5 . I took the security lock off when I downloaded it. Like I said everything was great I added all the new apps the way I wanted to and changed the home screen to.I put the new security lock and password. Then about 15 min later the lock screen came up and I couldnt get back in the phone its all black except for the the top bar it shows Im getting messages and battery icon. What should I do?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software