PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06.22.10 DINIK-Anastasia dialer skins for Sprint&VZW canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I checked every Dinik's HD2 dialer,there is no landscape skins.I thing HD2 community never use it in landscape because same thing was with Devotion dialer.
I cannot make them on my own.
The Hd2 will not flip to landscape for the dialer like the tp2 will..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I think GSM TP2 canvas made the same way as HD2.
Try these thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=660822
If you on custom ROM,then tell your chief,that Verizon shipped ROM comes with bigger buttons canvas.It can be easy cooked into gsm ROM
From a post by Dinik in that thread: "sorry guys it seams that you cant use it with WM6.5"

I'm on the stock 6.5 ROM with Manila 2.1.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:38 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Its ready
is it only 4 vzn as in the cab title??

since it seemed that didnt take long at all how bout a version w/ the white buttons and instead of the white backround use the same backround on the soft keyboard skin (the greyish checkered backround)

that would make the dialer skin an keyboard skin match an look great, thanks either way, just a suggestion
Old 06-26-2010, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

can we get one with red talk button and black end call?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software