PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want this?
Yes 11 100.00%
No 0 0%
Don't use GV, Don't care. 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

cozdabuch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Wanted: HTC Dialer Contacts/Dialer compatible Google Voice Dialer

With the wealth of knowledge and experience of the chefs and users on this board, is it possible that someone can come up with a HTC Contacts & Dialer compatible Google Voice application similar to that available for Android (admittedly all designed by google).

Would it be possible to integrate something like iDialer's functionality where you can choose the "rules" or have it automatic unless manually over-ridden to auto dial with google voice?

I know not a lot of users are on GV yet, but between Tmobile, Sprint and Verizon all having #s to designated unlimited calling to/from, this would be a Godsend.

I do not want to use magiccall, it is old and not user friendly. I'd love to see something developed that is new, fully integrated, and built for WM6.5 and HTC devices (Sense 2.1 and 2.5).

What does everyone think?
Is there a demand for something like this?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bringit167 is just getting started
Re: Wanted: HTC Dialer Contacts/Dialer compatible Google Voice Dialer

I would love it.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:49 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Wanted: HTC Dialer Contacts/Dialer compatible Google Voice Dialer

I tried GVVM on 2 completely different ROMs and neither of them worked... I kept getting error messages... Is there something else you have to setup besides just on your phone..??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software