PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
6/2/10 SciLor's CameraAnyKey

Here is SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey fix that let's you use the volume button as the snap button.. Tested on my MightyROM TP2 and works perfect..!! Also, NetCF 3.5 is Required...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=693433

- Instructions -
Download the CAB
Once installed, a soft reset is not required but I did it anyways
Press Start
Scroll down until you see SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey Photo & SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey Video
Determine whether or not you want to take a Picture or Video and select that icon
Once the Camera is started, use the Volume Down button as the trigger, also holding it will auto-focus first

Please hit the THANKS button if you feel I'm the shit right now..!!

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 06-02-2010 at 07:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 20 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 6/2/10 SciLor's CameraAnyKey

Damn for as many times as I see this requested by people, I figured they'd be jumping all over it lol...

Thanks for the 1 person who did give me props for the find though =)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Here is SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey fix that let's you use the volume button as the snap button.. Tested on my MightyROM TP2 and works perfect..!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=693433

Please hit the THANKS button if you feel I'm the shit right now..!!
What did you do to get this to work? I am coming up with nothing, I have it install but there is like no instructions at all.

(that one person was me lol)

Old 06-02-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Haha well since you thanked me I'll take it upon myself to help you out brotha..!!

After you install the CAB, click Start, scroll all the way down to SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey Photo or SciLor's LeoCameraAnyKey Video and that will open up your camera... Than use your Volume Down key and it will snap the pic...

Make sure you press the Volume Down button and NOT the Volume Up button, otherwise it will close out of the app and open up your volume control...
Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It does not seem to like me oh well.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Did you try the instructions I posted..??
Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Did you try the instructions I posted..??
To the letter, every time I hit the volume down button the volume pop's up.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Hmmm... When you click on the SciLor's CameraAnyKey Photo does it display an image first, than load the camera..??

Edit: Mine just didn't work for a second, but I closed out of the camera and reopened the SciLor app, and it worked... Kinda buggy I guess...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 06-02-2010 at 07:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Hmmm... When you click on the SciLor's CameraAnyKey Photo does it display an image first, than load the camera..??

Edit: Mine just didn't work for a second, but I closed out of the camera and reopened the SciLor app, and it worked... Kinda buggy I guess...
Ya I saw his display first and then the camera opened. it still needs some work. but again it was meant for the HD2 so thats just how it goes some times.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Yeah exactly... I got mine to work 8/10 times so that's fair enough for now I guess lol.. Within some time I'm sure it will get into some good hands to assist with the program working right..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software