PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[MOD] Manila 2.5 - 30 Day Agenda View

This is a mod that will make the 'Agenda' view on the calendar tab show the next 30 days of appointments. Personally I thought one week of appointments was not enough and I kind of stumbled across the area to change so I will share it with you! The cab file is uninstallable.

If you know anything about modding lua files, the file in question is "071b4c9a_manila" and it's fairly obvious what you have to change when you look at it.

This is for Manila/Sense 2.5 only, and has only been tested with Manila_Core_2_5_20121324_1 although I'm fairly sure it will work with other versions.

Any feedback is appreciated

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:33 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Re: [MOD] Manila 2.5 - 30 Day Agenda View

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
This is a mod that will make the 'Agenda' view on the calendar tab show the next 30 days of appointments. Personally I thought one week of appointments was not enough and I kind of stumbled across the area to change so I will share it with you! The cab file is uninstallable.

If you know anything about modding lua files, the file in question is "071b4c9a_manila" and it's fairly obvious what you have to change when you look at it.

This is for Manila/Sense 2.5 only, and has only been tested with Manila_Core_2_5_20121324_1 although I'm fairly sure it will work with other versions.

Will try this out now, should be very useful.

Edit: Works great. Thanks. There seems to be about a second or so pause before the appts show up, but I guess because it looks further ahead. Well worth it IMO, very useful.

Last edited by thewahlrus; 05-27-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Works great!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Will try this out now, should be very useful.

Edit: Works great. Thanks. There seems to be about a second or so pause before the appts show up, but I guess because it looks further ahead. Well worth it IMO, very useful.
Thanks! I noticed the lag too but it's pretty minor.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:51 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Wow, Thought you were abducted by aliens or something Psyki!!!
Where's the TP2 ROM at LOL???

Quote:
Perhaps. There will definitely be a TP2 rom in the future and if at that time people still want a Psyki TP rom I will make one
Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Psyki is here
I liked your tp roms.and thanks for a sense mod
Old 05-28-2010, 06:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Wow, Thought you were abducted by aliens or something Psyki!!!
Where's the TP2 ROM at LOL???
Not too far away now
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

thanks

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-28-2010, 10:23 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Great Cab Thanks.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:03 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

I just wanted to stop back and say this is probably one of the most useful cabs I've installed on my phone. Definitely saves some time planning out your month when you can use agenda views for 30 days. If you use your phone to keep appointments then this is invaluable.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I have usually one or two appointments each day. this takes a loooong time to load. Is this only me?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software