PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Petition for maxsense cab files for stock roms

Please sign in favor of cab install for those using stock roms.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:26 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Petition for maxsense cab files for stock roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Please sign in favor of cab install for those using stock roms.
the idea of a simple cab install sounds nice, but, with all the stuff Maxycy had to do to achieve what we call MaxSense... do you think it could fuction correctly with just a cab install? Don't get me wrong would love to have the choice to be able to run it on the ROM im on now. Then imagine trying to support something like that...
Just not sure that's something that will happen... Then the cab will be posted all over the place, and how many cabs will get edited and posted? I think it would be a big headach lol... Just my opinion though...
Old 06-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Max wants to distribute in ROM's only for now... More chef's will get the cab as time progresses... But with NRG cooking it in, that cover's half the community, right?

He said later on he does plan to release cab, but no timeline has been given...

WFG is correct as well... MaxSense takes a little extra setting up and a cab is not the way to get the most out of MaxSense... i have many things change in my kitchen when i cook MaxSense compared to other Manila Mod's...

I can understand the frustration here, but with NRG & me already having it available in ROM & more chef's coming, not seeing what the real problem is...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Max wants to distribute in ROM's only for now... More chef's will get the cab as time progresses... But with NRG cooking it in, that cover's half the community, right?

He said later on he does plan to release cab, but no timeline has been given...

WFG is correct as well... MaxSense takes a little extra setting up and a cab is not the way to get the most out of MaxSense... i have many things change in my kitchen when i cook MaxSense compared to other Manila Mod's...

I can understand the frustration here, but with NRG & me already having it available in ROM & more chef's coming, not seeing what the real problem is...
well if you really want to know what the problem is i'll tell you;

I love flashing my phone but last phone I had I relocked it and reflashed a stock rom but sprint somehow knew I had flashed/unlocked my phone. It had the right revision on the bootloader and everything....

They said next time it wouldn't be covered under warranty if they see its been unlocked. I have since then dropped my replacement phone and so far its working ok but in case something goes wonky I want to be able to utilize my return and dont want sprint to be able to refuse me for any reason. Until then i'm stuck on stock rom. So if you are locked and stuck on a stock rom, you dont really have a choice in flashing a custom rom. =(
Old 06-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Please Close this thread, this is useless and a waste of space, when Big is ready and wants to release it in a cab he will, otherwise just install his ROM if you want it.

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Please Close this thread, this is useless and a waste of space, when Big is ready and wants to release it in a cab he will, otherwise just install his ROM if you want it.
This gets the DL stamp of approval (which means nothing but i like to see my name everywhere)...

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Agreed.....a petition...lmao....
Old 06-01-2010, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Agreed.....a petition...lmao....
how about a petition to stop the petition? anybody? anybody? Bueller? Bueller?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
how about a petition to stop the petition? anybody? anybody? Bueller? Bueller?
Count Me in on the petition to stop the petition.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord View Post
this gets the dl stamp of approval (which means nothing but i like to see my name everywhere)...
lmfao!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software