PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated 8/24/10 - xdaShutdown Themes

Update 8/24/10 - Tron Legacy Theme in post #22
Update 8/18/10 - new theme found in post #20

Lately I've been using xdaShutdown instead of PSShutXP. It basically performs the same functions and works just as well. The only reason I switched is because it covers the entire screen. Being a theme junkie I like that I can customize it much more.

Here are six WVGA themes I made. These are a little different than other themes. The push buttons are part of the actual backgrounds. I did this to avoid pink jaggies around the edges of the buttons. The pink background doesn't play nice with transparencies. Some of the themes have the buttons hidden within the image. Look at the pressed button images to figure out where they are. The backgrounds are custom sized to fit the screen. They might be a little off if you are using WM 6.5.3.

Here's the orginal thread over at XDA. Thanks to Dave Shaw for creating the app. I also attached the WVGA cab if you need it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544016

Attached Images
File Type: jpg xdasdthumb.jpg (321.8 KB, 1509 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip XDA Shutdown Themes.zip (3.20 MB, 329 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab xdaShutdown 1.01 - WVGA.cab (429.8 KB, 242 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by popdog54; 08-24-2010 at 05:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 24 times.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Re: xdaShutdown Themes

Nice work! Thanks!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

they look good, thanks
Old 12-24-2009, 12:56 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Nice work, look good.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the girl is from a game call guild wars eye of the north. lol very nice
Old 12-29-2009, 01:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

mellymelly is a n00b

very nice. So do i install the cab first and then add the theme later?
Old 12-29-2009, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dizzywizzy is becoming a great contributor

thank you!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellymelly View Post
very nice. So do i install the cab first and then add the theme later?
Yes, first install the xdaShutdown 1.01 cab. Then choose a theme and copy the files you want into the xdaShutdown folder.

cris_rowlands over at XDA made a theme changer app. I haven't tried it so I can't vouch fot it...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=121
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

A few people had some questions about my themes, so here are some answers...

- I rarely use landscape so I only made portrait themes

- you can map xdaShutdown to the power button... Menu>Shortcuts>Create Long Press Power

- some themes have no cancel button, it's not necessary since you can just hit close

- I didn't include a Lights Out button, you can change the Sleep Button function to Lights Out from the menu

- none of my themes say Sleep, Restart, etc... If you are not sure what a button does then look at the name of the button image file...
Old 01-02-2010, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work

hey man thanks for the themes.... but another thing I like is your taskbar... Care to share that too?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software