PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Question Re: CobaltController *Updated to v0.2* Now supports Playstation3 & Wii controller!!

Would perhaps someone be so kind once again as to perhaps post a download link again? I really want to try this with a Wii Remote so that I don't have to use buggy, irritating, and broken Windows software to get any "M.A.C." addresses.

Thanks so much.

- 2 Bunny
Old 06-17-2010, 06:07 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: CobaltController *Updated to v0.2* Now supports Playstation3 & Wii controller!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
Would perhaps someone be so kind once again as to perhaps post a download link again? I really want to try this with a Wii Remote so that I don't have to use buggy, irritating, and broken Windows software to get any "M.A.C." addresses.

Thanks so much.

- 2 Bunny
I've uploaded the files to first post for ya

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Smile COBALT Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I've uploaded the files to first post for ya
Thanks man, just spotted that. Didn't see it when I was on my Diamond browsing earlier today, LOL! I'll definitely give that a try. Thanks - I'll keep you filled in.

- 2 Bunny
Old 06-17-2010, 11:25 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: COBALT Reply

Quote:
Thanks man, just spotted that. Didn't see it when I was on my Diamond browsing earlier today, LOL! I'll definitely give that a try. Thanks - I'll keep you filled in.

- 2 Bunny
No problem.. I was actually going to add them earlier, when I updated the thread, and totally forgot. I didn't notice until I seen your post. definitely let us know how it works out for ya
Old 06-18-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned User

Smile Re: COBALT Reply

Quote:
No problem.. I was actually going to add them earlier, when I updated the thread, and totally forgot. I didn't notice until I seen your post. definitely let us know how it works out for ya
Oh, LOL! Does the Diamond have a WIDECOMM or MS Bluetooth driver? I only have access to a Wii Remote right now and it looks like the Wii Remote version only came out for WIDECOMM.

- 2 Bunny
Old 06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: CobaltController *Updated to v0.3* Now supports Playstation3 & Wii controller! (.

Updated to version 0.3 (6/18/10). Now in a cab for easier installation!!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned User

Post STACK Reply

Quote:
Updated to version 0.3 (6/18/10). Now in a cab for easier installation!!
Now all it needs is to support the "MS STACK" that everybody wants for Wii Remote.

- 2 Bunn
Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: STACK Reply

Quote:
Now all it needs is to support the "MS STACK" that everybody wants for Wii Remote.

- 2 Bunn
With as fast as he's pumping out these updates, I'm sure it won't be long before he has everything sorted out to make that work.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Banned User

Wink PUMP Reply

Quote:
With as fast as he's pumping out these updates, I'm sure it won't be long before he has everything sorted out to make that work.
That is probably right.

- 2 Bunny
Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: CobaltController *Updated to v0.4*(.cab) Now supports Playstation3 & Wii controll

Updated to version 0.4 (6/21/10).

Change Log
  • v0.4
  • Updated Instructions (Menu > Help > Instructions > [PS3|Wii])
  • Added Menu > Help > About to verify version

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software