PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: sprint

tbird22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm looking for....

I flashed the updated Sprint 6.5 rom. But the screen drives me crazy. I want a completely blank home screen with slider icons ONLY. No clock, no calendar....etc. Just wallpaper and slider at the bottom. And one touch access to open up quick links if I want to use them. I want a clean screen. Can someone direct me to a thread so I can create a screen like this?

Also, I asked this a while back and didnt really get anywhere, but has anyone created an automatic power down cab? (similiar to the way you can program a blackberry to power on and off at certain times) ??
Old 05-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: I'm looking for....

good evening fellow geeker. it seems that your thread is in the wrong section, only upgrades go here. all general questions go in the general device forum. search "cht" or cookies home tab. or, just go to the today screen settings and turn off sense.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tbird22 is a n00b

But if I turn off Sense, I wont have the slider icons....

oh and sorry! I'll move my question!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

it sounds like you need cht, it'll take care of that and leave your slider icons.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
But if I turn off Sense, I wont have the slider icons....

oh and sorry! I'll move my question!
you can remove everything but the slider with CHT,if you want clear panels and sliders click the link in my sig. and pick up what you need to clean up the homescreen

Old 05-18-2010, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tbird22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
you can remove everything but the slider with CHT,if you want clear panels and sliders click the link in my sig. and pick up what you need to clean up the homescreen
ok, I installed everything on your transparent list. the only thing that wont work for me is the transparent mini lock. I downloaded it and tried to transfer it from my computer to my storage card and it wont let me put it on my card for some odd reason?? suggestions?
Old 05-18-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

tbird22 is a n00b

does anyone have a cab that hides the windows start menu at the top and bottom of the screen? To hide it until I tap it and want to use it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software