PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 06:31 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: ReStart Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
love it!!!

nice slider icons by the way!!

Thank you, those ARE great slider Icons!

Old 05-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So, it seems to be successful? Good, it has been working for me. It nearly cut my time in half for loading manila tweaks.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:05 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
So after much searching I could not find a simple app or script that would restart HTC Sense so I didn't need to restart the phone or go into the today settings and shut off and turn back on HTC Sense. I know Vin who created the beta Gos2w used mortscripts for a theme changer that works great. He suggesets changing something in the CHT editor and it will restart sense. I decided to look into a mortscript that would restart sense for me and you.

Thanks to Lynkz83 for helping out, really this was a collaboration and he deserves just as much credit as I. Make sure to thank him where you can, he is new to the community but jumped in head first and has helped out anywhere he can.

I have for you Dap4's ReStart Sense. This cab has MortScript.exe included and will create a shortcut with a glass icon as in the screen shots. This is full uninstallable. Once you install the program you do not need to restart the phone but the icon in the start menu will not be there. Once you restart it will appear. The correct icon will appear immediately without restarting the phone for the quicklinks.

Two things I noticed... u running this on one of my ROMs.... and.. "***** poppin'" ? LMAO..

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Two things I noticed... u running this on one of my ROMs.... and.. "***** poppin'" ? LMAO..

While I have used your roms in the past and tried the latest batch prior to the May 8th release, this rom in the screen capture is actually Xpressyourcell's clean rom. I am running Dinik's Anastasia Theme 100% prior to the CHT release Theme and N8's slider. P**** Poppin' was me being silly before and not noticing the carrier text until after the post...

Thanks for visiting NRG and thanks for ALL the phenomenal work you do for ALL the devices.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Pop, pop that P*ssy...

Very nice indeed!
Old 05-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Pop, pop that P*ssy...

Very nice indeed!

Thanks, I am imagining your avatar saying that and I had to laugh out loud! LOL
Old 05-15-2010, 09:11 AM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Hmm...just wanted to say hi to everyone and get this back up.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Turkcell

iBlade is a n00b

Thanks alot for this really time saving app.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:29 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
Thanks alot for this really time saving app.

No problem, I just figured I was tired of going through the steps and saw an app like it on a rom that I flashed, but searched high and low and couldn't find one ready made. Have fun.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
No problem, I just figured I was tired of going through the steps and saw an app like it on a rom that I flashed, but searched high and low and couldn't find one ready made. Have fun.
Really glad you cab'd this up. Major time savor. Thanks and Thanked.

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software