PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 02:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new 2.5 slider icons

here is a new icon set, im using the new sprint manila from the 6.5 rom without the sprint tv and navigation tabs but with the call history tab.

here is a preview of the "selected" icons

i included a cab for quick installs or and ext if your cooking

let me know what you think!

Last edited by nate.spangler; 04-29-2010 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: new 2.5 slider icons

sprint version is up
Old 04-29-2010, 07:22 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

It took me a sec torealize what you did. i like the idea, i think i'll check this out.

you've been thanked

Old 04-29-2010, 07:51 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

nice work, thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

You need to create the slider bar for all devices.... Looks slick will wait & see if you make it... Love the icons. Dont put sprint anything on my phone

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
You need to create the slider bar for all devices.... Looks slick will wait & see if you make it... Love the icons. Dont put sprint anything on my phone
what do you mean all devices? there is the sprint and non sprint version on the first post. glad you like them. let me know what you need, i'll be happy to make something for you. does vzw have specialized tabs or something????
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
what do you mean all devices? there is the sprint and non sprint version on the first post. glad you like them. let me know what you need, i'll be happy to make something for you. does vzw have specialized tabs or something????
No special tabs. I've installed sliders with sprint tv and nav on my vzw to no ill effect. All you end up with is a few extra manila files in your winodws dir for a few kb lost.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
No special tabs. I've installed sliders with sprint tv and nav on my vzw to no ill effect. All you end up with is a few extra manila files in your winodws dir for a few kb lost.
that's what I thought. I need to finish this and do facebook, footprints, what else do I need?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:42 PM
I think I tore my sack.

I've got recent docs, and reader also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I've got recent docs, and reader also.
any idea where i can get the footprint, reader, and documents packages? there is a mode9 file i have to edit for the icon size for each one.

edit- found them... ill try to get them up tonight or tomorrow but its my daughters first birthday and I don't think ill be able to do it without getting a divorce first

Last edited by nate.spangler; 05-01-2010 at 12:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software