PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 02:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Military based themes.

Military based themes a work in progress.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005-7-1.jpg (8.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Marines.cab (2.66 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by heady4614; 06-06-2010 at 05:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: possible military based themes

It would be helpful to know what Version of Manila you are on. Making a military theme would not be all that difficult and being that I have the day off, if you respond to this soon I could see what I can come up with. I'll need your manila version and if you are running 2.5, do you have the cookie mod or maxmanila installed. Please be as detailed as you can with all mods so I get it right for you the first time.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Also, since you are a marine, I would want to make sure I use the right camo and such. So if you could provide sample graphics for the camo and whatever specific logos that pertain to your rank, job (I.E. infantry or intel), etc it would help. Basically since this is your request, I will cater it to exactly what you want. Let me know soon and I'll get on it.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

heady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good workheady4614 is keeping up the good work

I am using bigcookie 23558 found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115738 I was an E-5, cammo pattern here http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/24...camouflage.jpg I was an ammunition tech but you dont have to put any bullets in or anything I mainly would love to have the clock for cookie with an eagle globe and anchor. and some tweeking on the slidebar. Sorry I could respond to you any sooner
Old 04-20-2010, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nkdevelopment is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I don't know how to do it or I would but I would like to thank scenemaker for being willing to do this. Its great to see that any support that could be given to members of the military.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady4614 View Post
I am using bigcookie 23558 found here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115738 I was an E-5, cammo pattern here http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/24...camouflage.jpg I was an ammunition tech but you dont have to put any bullets in or anything I mainly would love to have the clock for cookie with an eagle globe and anchor. and some tweeking on the slidebar. Sorry I could respond to you any sooner
K, just got home. I'll mess around with a few things for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
I don't know how to do it or I would but I would like to thank scenemaker for being willing to do this. Its great to see that any support that could be given to members of the military.
NP, it really shouldn't be too much work. I am happy to help out one of our uniforms.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:

I don't have the manila files for the documents, reader, footprints or facebook. Can anyone help me out with the slider files for these tabs? I won't be changing anything else on those tabs, just the slider icons.

EDIT: NVM this, I am flashing the ROM right not

Last edited by Scenemaker; 04-21-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:27 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

I think I'll look into making some military sliders...I'll keep you posted.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:23 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

I could help a little with taskbars. If someone provides the images, I can tunr them into a taskbar...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:44 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
If it would be possible and im sure that I am not the only military member to ask this as we are all proud of our different brances of service. would I be possible to make a theme (i.e. making clocks, taskbars, sounds ect) for the different branch's of military out there?
Sorry i didnt get back to you in my thread, but i see a lot of potential in a military based theme... so many options and directions to go....
Don't have the time at the moment, but should later on.... if you get something together, or need help let me know...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software