PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Using MaxTTM? Customizing MaxManila? Calling Bignadad and Santod!

Hey guys,

I have looked through a small portion of the MaxManila 3.0 thread and haven't really come up with any definitive answers, so here goes:

I just recently moved to Sense 2.5 on Mr. X's ROM plus MaxManila 3.0. Now, I love my TP2 all over again with the improved graphics and UI, however, I wish to customize MORE!

My search for customizing led me to MaxTTM, which was suggested in the MaxManila thread on XDA for customizing the UI. However, I have NO idea where to begin considering all of the MaxTTM tutorials have to do with Sense 2.1 and TF3D 2.1. I also don't know if MaxTTM is even compatible with Sense 2.5 or MM 3.0. Anyway, I primarily just want to change my analog clock in the "Sprint Clock + Analog" clock setting of MM 3.0.

I have altered manila files in the past when I had TF3D 2.1 using CFC GUI and photoshop, however, I am unfamiliar with the process of altering manila files in Sense 2.5, especially when using MaxManila.

Can anyone tell me how to get started? My first goal is to turn the stock MM3.0 analog clock from this:

to this:

Thanks in advance!

I also wouldn't mind being able to change the clock text from "My HTC" to something else, but that's secondary.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Using MaxTTM? Customizing MaxManila? Calling Bignadad and Santod!

For anyone interested, I've gone ahead and done this myself.

Editing these manila files is just as simple as editing manila files without MaxManila. Just look for the file that you want to replace, compress it (CFC in the case of Mr.X's ROM), and overwrite the file in the \Windows directory.

Just changed my clock from the original to the one in my first post and it was easy as cake. Not sure what would happen if you used the "To Device" button in CFC GUI as opposed to copying and overwriting via Explorer, but whatever.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software