PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 06/22/10 Bling,Devotion dialer skins for Sprint and Verizon

Vin can you make a VZW MR2 dialer in the original green Devotion skin scheme. I didn't see that one posted here.

If you feel the need to hook me up:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericwgarza1 View Post
Vin can you make a VZW MR2 dialer in the original green Devotion skin scheme. I didn't see that one posted here.
Sure.Attached to post #1
Old 07-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

As requested,here is a Bling_RED and Blue dialers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01[1].jpg (10.3 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02[1].jpg (10.2 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bling_SPCS_Dialer_RED.cab (2.04 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Bling_VZW_Dialer_RED.cab (2.02 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Bling_SPCS_Dialer_BLUE.cab (2.07 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Bling_VZW_Dialer_BLUE.cab (2.05 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 07-23-2010 at 02:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Devotion dialer skin for latest Sprint ROM/Phone Canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Green, and NCX Chrome are all done.
The colors (saturation and TALK button) can be adjusted if needed.

see link in sig below for all colors
dunebuggydude,
Just to confirm the dialers in your sig (on megaupload), those are compatible with the Sprint Dialer right? I ask because I see Vin posting separate Verizon and Sprint dialers.

Vin,
I was looking for a Sprint version with his red keypad lettering and green talk buttons in your first post but it looks like your sprint version in the "switch" cab has the blue talk button. Any way you can include a sprint green talk version like you did for the verizon folks?

I ended up trying dune's red dialer cab from his sig, looks like it works so far.

Thanks to both of you for updating the thread regularly and providing the various color schemes.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuffdunebuggydude11 knows their stuff
Re: Devotion dialer skin for latest Sprint ROM/Phone Canvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
dunebuggydude,
Just to confirm the dialers in your sig (on megaupload), those are compatible with the Sprint Dialer right? I ask because I see Vin posting separate Verizon and Sprint dialers.

Vin,
I was looking for a Sprint version with his red keypad lettering and green talk buttons in your first post but it looks like your sprint version in the "switch" cab has the blue talk button. Any way you can include a sprint green talk version like you did for the verizon folks?

I ended up trying dune's red dialer cab from his sig, looks like it works so far.

Thanks to both of you for updating the thread regularly and providing the various color schemes.
yes, all the devotion dialer cabs from the link in my sig are for the sprint dialer only. let me know if you need anything edited.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint/boostCDMA

sdwyz74 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to sdwyz74
Re: Bling,Devotion dialer skins for Sprint and Verizon

hey whats up VIN i'm using the Neodium ROm with cookies and i tried to add the bling dialer and it is kind of of centered ? so i tried another one ( the green dialer cab ) and got the same results just wondering how do i get it back to the original dialer that came with your ROM ? thanks
Old 09-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post
hey whats up VIN i'm using the Neodium ROm with cookies and i tried to add the bling dialer and it is kind of of centered ? so i tried another one ( the green dialer cab ) and got the same results just wondering how do i get it back to the original dialer that came with your ROM ? thanks
My ROM comes with "vzw" dialer.Any cab with "vzw" should fix it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How do you uninstall this? I uninstalled the CAB and the dialer is still chrome. Your skins don't work properly with MightyROM so I need to re-enable the stock dial pad.

EDIT: nm. I found a solution.

Last edited by aldamon; 09-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Us Cellular

hoper is a n00b

This is the best Dialer Skin Out, I Think. But I cant use it on my phone every thing works great but when I goto call some one, After I hit the talk button and it goes to the other screen with, Flash, Calender, Note, Speaker, Mute, Call history... ect. All them icons are bunched together.. I have Us Cellular. It would work Perfect For Us Cellular Users if that screen wasnt skins... Thanks I would pay for that to be done. Can Some one help I Will keep checking back... I WANT THE BLUE ONE Devotion Blue_DIALER.cab

Last edited by hoper; 12-02-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoper View Post
This is the best Dialer Skin Out, I Think. But I cant use it on my phone every thing works great but when I goto call some one, After I hit the talk button and it goes to the other screen with, Flash, Calender, Note, Speaker, Mute, Call history... ect. All them icons are bunched together.. I have Us Cellular. It would work Perfect For Us Cellular Users if that screen wasnt skins... Thanks I would pay for that to be done. Can Some one help I Will keep checking back... I WANT THE BLUE ONE Devotion Blue_DIALER.cab
is it official wm 6.1 ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software