PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GTX Add-Ons

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
glad to see you started the thread bro, cant wait to see you work your magic with this theme!
Hoping some other skinners will jump on board.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:34 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
el condor made an offical mini lock screen
Old 04-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Hoping some other skinners will jump on board.
yea yea i will see what i can do
Old 04-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
el condor made an offical mini lock screen
good call...there are actually several that are GTX themed...I think I'm actually using the El Condor's version.

but definitely good call!

@Xpress: Found this in the GTX thread over at XDA...

Last edited by amw1972; 04-09-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:29 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: GTX Add-Ons - HD Mini Lockscreen

this is the actual sms chat skin thread for gfrandea:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499363

This is another GTX sms chat skin on xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=657622

I downloaded all of them and will try it out with the new XPRESSGTX ROM...had to put that in there XYC for giving me the wrong link to the sms skin. Now everyone can start asking where is the download, but low and behold there is not one anywhere, and even though I am writing this you will still be pm'ed and reply posted about where this rom is. HAHAHAHA! EVOL is my name fear my handle on stupidity!

BTW the skins in both links are for Vito Chat prog. I never used it, but it allows you to use smileys...and uses your cash to pay for it.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-10-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: GTX Add-Ons - HD Mini Lockscreen-New PSshutXP skin!

working on a gtx action screen now, we will see how it comes out

EDIT: should i go with the white background or the black?

Last edited by redd214; 04-10-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
working on a gtx action screen now, we will see how it comes out

EDIT: should i go with the white background or the black?

Probably White with black action buttons. Match the rest of the theme.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:33 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Last edited by cmylxgo; 04-11-2010 at 11:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Back

^^^ oh so sexy, thank you!!
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
^^^ oh so sexy, thank you!!

Dl'ing now. Will let you guys know if any problems...looks damn good!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
gtx