PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigdreco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
phone creeper on newest MR

I have just learned about phone creeper, which seems like a great program from what all the comments are saying.. but I installed the vo.8 on my tp2 which has the newest MightyRom on it.. and just makes my phone freeze som much that even when I do a soft reset on my phone.. it still freezes on the start up.. to the point it takes me about a half a hour to get into my phone..
my question is how can I get it to work on my phone??
also when I send the proper text to my phone, it just goes to my inbox and nothing happens.. am I doing anything wrong??
all help will be greatly appreciated..
Old 04-04-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work
Re: phone creeper on newest MR

whoa this is an interesting app....to answer your question, why dont you go to XDA and post in the developers thread?

edit: heres the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527423

Last edited by blackangst; 04-04-2010 at 02:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:36 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This app is kinda scary...hope my ol lady never finds out about it...doh!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
This app is kinda scary...hope my ol lady never finds out about it...doh!
wow you ain't kidding...........

Old 04-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

It is a cool concept, but in the wrong hands could be very malicious. I am not even talk stalkers, but identity thieves and big Brother...oh man, i shouldn't have typed that. time to get the tinfoil hat, if I do not post in three hours use the fallback plan and move immediatley.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
it is a cool concept, but in the wrong hands could be very malicious. I am not even talk stalkers, but identity thieves and big brother...oh man, i shouldn't have typed that. Time to get the tinfoil hat, if i do not post in three hours use the fallback plan and move immediatley.
lmao!!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DeMiNe0 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
It is a cool concept, but in the wrong hands could be very malicious. I am not even talk stalkers, but identity thieves and big Brother...oh man, i shouldn't have typed that. time to get the tinfoil hat, if I do not post in three hours use the fallback plan and move immediatley.

It's been three hours...... Oh no.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

phonecreeper makes the best ant-theft app hands down if thats want you want it to be.. doesnt have to be malicious at all... but if someone stole your phone, theres nothing they could do with it that you could export over to yourself and use it to catch them... txts they send on it, call histories, gps coordinates... does it all

ive yet to put it on my TP2, i used it for awhile on TP1s... it also gave me a blank today window that overlayed my homescreen.. there be an X in the top right corner and click it off and like i said it appeared to be a completely blank and transparent window.. just got tired of having to close that all the time so i stopped using it..

ill look into it later on my TP2, but im not on MR, im on stock... which instal did you use.. manual or silent? i remeber there always being 2 types of instal is why i ask.. you can also use the removercreeper and start over trying different things..

if the message even make it to the inbox, then your not sending the codes right in the first place... obviously if the text shows up, then theyd know something was going on.. messed up codes show, proper sent codes = action you requested only..

hopefully i can help you some later as i like this prog b4 and might as well throw it on again if its compatible

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 05-05-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung s3 BABY!!!!

pmeunier is keeping up the good workpmeunier is keeping up the good work

OK real scary thought....what if someone cooked this into a ROM and didn't tell anyone? could they then obtain information from anyone who installed the custom ROM? I sure have a lot to learn about smartphone security.....
Old 05-10-2010, 01:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

bigdreco is a n00b

first I tried using the silent version and it locked my phone up so bad that I had to do a hard reset even after I deleted the windows file.. I installed the cab version on my phone now and tried messing around with it.. but the text messages are all showing up.. I read on the XDA site that all the letters have to be lower case.. I tried that and im still getting the text.. do it have to be sent from another WM phone? because I tried it from my friend old flip phone and its not working.. I even tried email to text and nothing.. is there a website that I can send text messages from so I can try it again? also if you do have a working silent version can u post it up here for me please?? also any version that works for u as well..
thank you!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
chetstriker, phone creeper