PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: phone creeper on newest MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdreco View Post
first I tried using the silent version and it locked my phone up so bad that I had to do a hard reset even after I deleted the windows file.. I installed the cab version on my phone now and tried messing around with it.. but the text messages are all showing up.. I read on the XDA site that all the letters have to be lower case.. I tried that and im still getting the text.. do it have to be sent from another WM phone? because I tried it from my friend old flip phone and its not working.. I even tried email to text and nothing.. is there a website that I can send text messages from so I can try it again? also if you do have a working silent version can u post it up here for me please?? also any version that works for u as well..
thank you!!!

you can sign in to the sprint.com website and use the messaging tool there. you have already tried the phonenumner@messaging.sprintpcs.com option so try from there and see if it works. i am fixin to give it a try on my phone so ill let you know whats going on with it on my end!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
chetstriker, phone creeper