PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobo

kixsters is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) T-Mobile_Rhodium)

i had a htc wing and i was able to overclock it and play nes and snes games on it.... now i have a tp2 on 6.1 and i cant find anything on the emulators ...
can i get some help on installing a nes or snes emulator that works good on my tp2 ...?

thanks in advance =)
Old 12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 w/Mighty ROM
Carrier: Verizon

KaliKilla is becoming a great contributor
Re: snes & nes emulators for tp2 ?

I am on the same page as you. My fiances Droid works perfectly with the SNES emulator and plays Street Fighter II perfectly. The keyboard on the Droid sucks though. I just want something that plays and looks like the original SNES like SNESoid lite for the Android 2.0. I have tried a bunch of crappy ones for the TP2 and they are all buggy and some don't even work.

Last edited by KaliKilla; 12-08-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

sugosugita is just getting started

smartgear FTW. I tried pocketNES on my touch pro 2 stock on sprint and it had issues recognizing keys and wouldn't play in landscape mode. $10 for smartgear, and it works amazing. Plays any NES, SNES, Genesis, and pretty much any other old school ROMs you can dig up.

gotta have my Sonic2
Old 12-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobo
Threadstarter

kixsters is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) T-Mobile_Rhodium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugosugita
smartgear FTW. I tried pocketNES on my touch pro 2 stock on sprint and it had issues recognizing keys and wouldn't play in landscape mode. $10 for smartgear, and it works amazing. Plays any NES, SNES, Genesis, and pretty much any other old school ROMs you can dig up.

gotta have my Sonic2
alrighty ill follow your advice =) cause thats all i need in this phone lol GAMES !

but how do i get or pay for that emulator
Old 12-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

im using smart gear but im lost on how to enter in the registration code.....the name is blank but i can enter in my code....doesnt seem to let me enter in my info how do i fix this?

Old 12-09-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugosugita View Post

gotta have my Sonic2
Are you sure it plays snes? If so it would be close to the best $10 I have ever spent....lol

Also on the site it doesn't list SNES

qoutes from smart gear site:

"It currently emulates GameBoy, GameBoy Color, NES, GameGear, MasterSystem, TurboGrafx-16, and Genesis/MegaDrive."

"In Progress...
I'm currently working on getting more games to run (e.g. adding more NES mappers). Future enhancements will include a rewritten YM2612 to enable full speed Genesis emulation. It should be relatively easy to add another system emulator such as Colecovision, MSX or more variations of existing emulators. Please let me know what you would like to see. An Atari ST emulator is an idea I was toying with because I was an early adopter of that system. I'm also working on a SNES emulator written in ARM asm."

Old 12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyhelp?
Old 12-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

any help?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

phoneman04 is a n00b

u have to have the owner information filled out under the personal tab and it should work from there. thats what i had to do to get to work for me
Old 12-10-2009, 03:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

i cant find that tab on juicy wtf

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software