PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Req: Small analog black clock to work with side by side

Hey all,

am on manila 2.5x (MR's latest) and using side by side does anyone have a small black analog clock that works with side by side?

I would appreciate it if you do.

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
Old 03-25-2010, 07:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Req: Small analog black clock to work with side by side

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepink View Post
Hey all,

am on manila 2.5x (MR's latest) and using side by side does anyone have a small black analog clock that works with side by side?

I would appreciate it if you do.
ok, so here's my screen. I can't believe nobody has an analog clock that will work with this! If you have no analog clock, do you have a clock with no background? just digits?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (9.5 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i'll try to take a picture of mine, i have just the black digits and a small all black analog clock with the seconds hand. but swing by santods' thread in tp2 themes and software.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i'll try to take a picture of mine, i have just the black digits and a small all black analog clock with the seconds hand. but swing by santods' thread in tp2 themes and software.
Thanks, I have been looking at Santod's thread since I figured he'd be the one to do this. Apparently not though, yet anyway. Maybe I'm the only one who wants it.

anyway, I have this freeware app that loads on your pc, and better yet, it will keep reloading back to your device if you flash. In other words, load it once and it's always there.

thanks again for the attention to this, I appreciate it.
g.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MyMobiler125_02072010.zip (649.1 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:06 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepink View Post
Thanks, I have been looking at Santod's thread since I figured he'd be the one to do this. Apparently not though, yet anyway. Maybe I'm the only one who wants it.

anyway, I have this freeware app that loads on your pc, and better yet, it will keep reloading back to your device if you flash. In other words, load it once and it's always there.

thanks again for the attention to this, I appreciate it.
g.
I do have a working analog clock array for the regular Co0kie Home Tab layout. The analog only, with side by side layout will be in 1.7, with many other new options.
I have not posted the analog clock array for the Co0kie Home Tab, as there did not seem to be enough interest and 1.7 will be here fairly soon. With a whole new layout.
If you are interested in the regular Home Tab analog clock array, I can go ahead and post it.
Just know it will only work with CHT 1.6.1.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 03-26-2010 at 06:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I do have a working analog clock array for the regular Co0kie Home Tab layout. The analog only, with side by side layout will be in 1.7, with many other new options.
I have not posted the analog clock array for the Co0kie Home Tab, as there did not seem to be enough interest and 1.7 will be here fairly soon. With a whole new layout.
If you are interested in the regular Home Tab analog clock array, I can go ahead and post it.
Santod, if you could, post up the cab for the array for cht 1.6.1, I'd love to take a look at it. Thanks bro!
Old 03-26-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
an analog clock that works with side by side??? Yes, Yes, YES! I can wait

I Figured I was 'odd man out'. everybody seems to like the digital clocks, for some reason I just prefer an 'old fashioned' clock with hands...

Thanks Santod!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software