PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

shiloh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
flash player needed

i use win explorer on my TP2...unfortunately, when i browse to a webpage that play video using flash i cant seem to get it to play on my phone....anyone can shade some light on this? thanks!
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: flash player needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiloh View Post
i use win explorer on my TP2...unfortunately, when i browse to a webpage that play video using flash i cant seem to get it to play on my phone....anyone can shade some light on this? thanks!
You need a player. Should work great. Or use Skyfire. It's browser supports all kinds of video formats. CABs below. Hope I helped
I take no credit for these CABs.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB (2.02 MB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Skyfire-PPC.cab (728.7 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!

Last edited by gratefultyler; 03-27-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Muldaak is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefultyler View Post
Or use Skyfire. It's browser supports all kinds of video formats.
It just takes hours for you to be able to watch those videos. Skyfire made me reload Opera 10. Couldn't handle the extreme long load times for the video to be watched. Not to mention unable to change the home screen to your liking, or the favorites/bookmarks having to load instead of being right there. Way slower.

Everything is on youtube anyway, just watch them there. Much faster.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muldaak View Post
It just takes hours for you to be able to watch those videos. Skyfire made me reload Opera 10. Couldn't handle the extreme long load times for the video to be watched. Not to mention unable to change the home screen to your liking, or the favorites/bookmarks having to load instead of being right there. Way slower.

Everything is on youtube anyway, just watch them there. Much faster.
you can watch native youtube with Opera Mobile 10?

forgive me as i have not had the pleasure of testing this latest release from the Opera team.

does it come with flash embedded, i agree though skyfire could do so many things much smoother and more dynamic, they already have an awesome engine, per say

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software