PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any way to remove Manila 2.5 quick links?

I use wktask to load up my programs, and I didn't to have manila's quick links on the homescreen anymore.

Is there a cab around that will let me remove the quick links from the homescreen of manila 2.5? I'd prefer it in a cab so I could just uninstall it if I needed to revert...

thanks for all your help!
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: Any way to remove Manila 2.5 quick links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
I use wktask to load up my programs, and I didn't to have manila's quick links on the homescreen anymore.

Is there a cab around that will let me remove the quick links from the homescreen of manila 2.5? I'd prefer it in a cab so I could just uninstall it if I needed to revert...

thanks for all your help!
You can use CookieHomeTab to make them unseen when not used OR Santod has a "stealth QL" cab. I'll find his thread and link it.........so you can check out his work and what you need for yourself.

HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648

Make sure ya give Santod a THANKS (or 10) for all his efforts!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i installed the stelath quick links cab, but it didn't do anything. I disabled sense, installed it, did a soft reset, and then reenabled sense, but it didn't change anything.

Did I do it wrong?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:03 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
i installed the stelath quick links cab, but it didn't do anything. I disabled sense, installed it, did a soft reset, and then reenabled sense, but it didn't change anything.

Did I do it wrong?
You installed this one?
Stealth Launcher Links.cab

That should do it!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanks fo that santod, will cpme on handy!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Thanks so much Santod! It worked like a charm! I figured I had installed the wrong one, because your cabs NEVER mess anything up lol!

Thanks to everyone else too! Now my homescreen looks even more awesome =)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thanks fo that santod, will cpme on handy!
Quote:
Thanks so much Santod! It worked like a charm! I figured I had installed the wrong one, because your cabs NEVER mess anything up lol!

Thanks to everyone else too! Now my homescreen looks even more awesome =)
No problem guys.
Glad that did the trick for ya!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software